Our Crisis of Institutional Competence Why things don't work anymore.

19 Aug 2024 13:28 #21 by koobookie
You really haven't seen the recent strides in battery technology? You should get out more. I would think that, as a businessman, you would welcome the opportunity to invest in and be part of a burgeoning technology. Is it just because you don't like the people that are championing green energy?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Aug 2024 16:21 #22 by Rick

koobookie wrote: You really haven't seen the recent strides in battery technology? You should get out more. I would think that, as a businessman, you would welcome the opportunity to invest in and be part of a burgeoning technology. Is it just because you don't like the people that are championing green energy?

Perhaps you should show me the actual data. Show me where the US is making all these batteries and how American workers and getting a bunch of new jobs.

Batteries store energy. I don't believe there are any charging stations powered by solar and windmills on any kind of a significant scale. If the technology is making THIS country stronger in any way, I'd love to see that evidence. I see China laughing all the way to the bank and building their military for what they must see is our eventual fall.

I don't dislike anyone for their delusional beliefs, btw. I don't like people like Al Gore who have made millions off of their scare tactics and hypocrisy.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds