Oh No, Tell me it Isn't So!!!

31 Aug 2010 10:53 #21 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: I'm confused!! When did I ever say that? It may very well have been something written by someone else in one of my postings but never written by me.

Here's a few where you equate Obama with the Messiah.

Nmysys wrote: From what I have seen there are still those few who will defend their Messiah, especially the atheists and agnostics who aren't afraid to spout off the talking points that are handed down from the DNC, no disrespect to their beliefs or lack thereof, because they are entitled to them, but I could actually name a few who constantly argue for the sake of arguing.

Nmysys wrote: Well, is your New York Times, or Washington Post or any of the other mainstream media unbiased, nut job??? No, but you roll on the floor laughing about one of the few that very well may be!!

Defend your Messiah until he turns on you, or will he?

Nmysys wrote: The headlines now are that Obama has endorsed the building of the Mosque at Ground Zero.

Do any of you Kool Aid drinkers still not see what your Messiah is doing to this country?

Nmysys wrote: Post do you remember that we have a Constitution and Laws, so it does matter. The subject matter was the State Run Media, not Obama, but I am really sorry that you were so set on complaining about my use of CAPS. I apologize. Yes I am older than you most likely, but I am not dead yet. I resent the fact that, now that you mention it, that Obama, your Messiah, has spent a $1,000,000 in order not to spend $10 to produce a legitimate copy of the birth certificate, though I wouldn't even consider myself a birther. I copied and pasted the whole thing from an e-mail sent to me, in order to talk about what used to be the mainstream media and how in the tank they are. Like it or not, admit it or not, there is no such thing as integrity left in this so called main stream media.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2010 10:59 #22 by Nmysys
I don't equate him with the Messiah, you Kool Aid Drinkers do!!!! Why would I?

31 Aug 2010 11:39 #23 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: I don't equate him with the Messiah, you Kool Aid Drinkers do!!!! Why would I?

I really don't think anybody on the left thinks of him as a messiah. Can you find some posts on this site where people, other than those on the right, have claimed him to be the messiah?

Go ahead - look. You won't find any because nobody on the left thinks that way. But then again, I understand that Rush calls Obama the messiah every day, so you just parrot what Rush says.

Oh, and thanks for bringing up the Kool-Aid drinker phrase again.

31 Aug 2010 11:59 #24 by Nmysys
Have another glass!!!! So you listen to Rush Limbaugh!

Your avatar looks familiar, but the person it brings to mind is not a Liberal, by any means. Oh maybe it is one of those animated TV shows so popular with the dumbed down America referred to in another post.

You might as well come to the conclusion that the attacks on me by you and your Liberal Comrades aren't going to deter me from my mission of pissing you all off!!!

31 Aug 2010 12:07 #25 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: Have another glass!!!! So you listen to Rush Limbaugh!

Your avatar looks familiar, but the person it brings to mind is not a Liberal, by any means. Oh maybe it is one of those animated TV shows so popular with the dumbed down America referred to in another post.

You might as well come to the conclusion that the attacks on me by you and your Liberal Comrades aren't going to deter me from my mission of pissing you all off!!!

I'm glad we have that clear.

31 Aug 2010 12:10 #26 by netdude

Scruffy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Have another glass!!!! So you listen to Rush Limbaugh!

I'm glad we have that clear.

I believe that numbnutz is the one getting pissed off.....

Just saying....

31 Aug 2010 12:17 #27 by Scruffy
This is pissing me off! Why can't you just give him the beer?

31 Aug 2010 12:49 #28 by netdude

Scruffy wrote: This is pissing me off! Why can't you just give him the beer?

The rabbit has a drinking problem... have you ever seen a drunken rabbit?

They look sorta like this:

[youtube:109bakpt]
[/youtube:109bakpt]

31 Aug 2010 13:01 #29 by Nmysys
Netdude:

Quit sniffing around my nutz and they won't be numb!!!

31 Aug 2010 13:12 #30 by Nmysys
Amazing how many jerks hide behind a screenname and make these attacks like Netdude. The place is crawling with these liberals. Here Scruffy ( KoolAid drinkers),

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds