Oh No, Tell me it Isn't So!!!

31 Aug 2010 19:26 #31 by Rockdoc

Scruffy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Have another glass!!!! So you listen to Rush Limbaugh!

Your avatar looks familiar, but the person it brings to mind is not a Liberal, by any means. Oh maybe it is one of those animated TV shows so popular with the dumbed down America referred to in another post.

You might as well come to the conclusion that the attacks on me by you and your Liberal Comrades aren't going to deter me from my mission of pissing you all off!!!

I'm glad we have that clear.

Ok. Thanks for making the points you did. It is disheartening to see the responses when someone tries to make a point, something you did. There clearly is a chasm between member's views and little sincere effort to bridge that, not that i say you need to. But it seems more a matter of not wanting to even grant that there are differences and no amount of arguing is going to chance that. That is the problem with beliefs, there are no arguments against what someone believes. We believe and are comfortable in those beliefs. Beyond that lies a threatening world. Anyway, thanks for taking time to respond , validate your points and thereby conveniently had responses that illustrate your points.

My point about information is only that is what I like. No there is no need to always make informative posts. Levity is the spice of life. If only we could all look at ourselves and laugh at our own follies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2010 19:38 #32 by major bean
Rockdoc Franz, I have found that if I do not laugh at myself, I am missing one hell of a joke.

Regards,
Major Bean

01 Sep 2010 07:31 #33 by outdoor338
... :yeahthat:

01 Sep 2010 12:15 #34 by Nmysys
RocKDoc:

After reading your responses, I want to take MajorBean's comment just a little further. If I don't laugh at myself I might be missing the whole joke.

It is nice to once in a while read something by someone that is level headed, thank you.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds