Los Angeles became the largest city yet to boycott Arizona

23 May 2010 17:26 #21 by pound dog mom

The Viking wrote: And one more question that you can try and answer. I have yet to ever get an answer to this question in well over 2 years no matter how many times I ask it.

What other nation in the world will allow you to walk across their border with no papers and no ID, and take a job away from one of their citizens just because you will agree to get paid less. Also you will expect to not have to get insurance and yet you will get free medical care, free food for your children in their schools, assistance for your children to attend one of their colleges, and housing assistance for you to get a place to live. On top of that you expect to be taught everything in your language and you expect them to start printing everything in both their language and yours so you can understand it. And don't forget, you want them to fly your flag along with theres and have a holiday for your country where you will be offended if they try and display their national flag during that holiday. Also you want the right to protest their laws when they try and enforce them to send you home. And all of this will be paid for by the citizens of that nations' tax dollars.

If you can't answer this question then why should America and Americans have to give up jobs, and support all of this with our tax dollars when no other nation in the world allows it?

:yeahthat: I have worked in several different countries in my career and believe me when I say you had better have the correct paperwork if you are asked by ANYONE. I was always fearful of loosing my documents in a foreign country (even our boarding countries) oh my… Maybe if we helped illegal’s less we would have more for the people that came to this country legally. Just my 1 cent worth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds