A great quote. Is it OK that our Country is like this?

09 Sep 2010 15:31 #41 by grrr
I'm starting to think you might not have answers to these questions. Maybe it's because you chase a different tangent with every reply. I lived in AZ for years & as recently as a few years ago. I visit my family members there at least once a year. I have employed people as a small business owner in Arizona. I am very familiar with the composition of the local labor force. I'm not sure what the composition of that labor force has to do with discarding our protections under the law.

If you weren't aware, there's no law in this country that requires individuals to carry state-issued identification at all times. So to say that the statute allows law enforcement officers to check for required documents isn't exactly accurate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Sep 2010 15:39 #42 by HEARTLESS
I'll type slowly for you, my references were for "driving". And yes, you are required to have a drivers license, no matter where it is issued from.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

09 Sep 2010 15:43 #43 by grrr

HEARTLESS wrote: I'll type slowly for you, my references were for "driving". And yes, you are required to have a drivers license, no matter where it is issued from.

That's funny...I've been pulled over in Arizona & they didn't need this statute in order to require me to provide my driver's license. Do you have anything to add to this discussion that's actually relevant or intelligible?

09 Sep 2010 15:46 #44 by HEARTLESS
Go dump your drool bucket, I'm sure there isn't anything that doesn't agree with your ridiculous views will seem relevant or intelligible.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

09 Sep 2010 15:50 #45 by grrr
:wave:

I guess we can all recognize that as a resounding no.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds