GOP loses one

14 Sep 2010 15:24 #1 by Grady
GOP loses one was created by Grady
Tancredo to stay on the ballot. With flim flam Dan polling below Tancredo, Dan it’s time to do the right thing for the people of Colorado, drop out and throw your support to Tancredo.
http://blogs.denverpost.com/thespot/201 ... lot/14806/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2010 15:36 #2 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic GOP loses one
Yay!!

:excited:

14 Sep 2010 15:41 #3 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic GOP loses one

LadyJazzer wrote: Yay!!

:excited:

Another Tancredo supporter !!!!!! :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :Whistle

Even if Tancredo was off the ballot, Maes would still not beat the Hick.

14 Sep 2010 15:44 #4 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic GOP loses one
the ad's I heard today against May's...ouch! It's just a matter of time before he pulls, a 12% rating not so good..GOP better have a talk with him!

14 Sep 2010 15:50 #5 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic GOP loses one
Oh, yes!! I'm SO excited that Tancredo will be on the ballot! I love it when the righties split their own vote!

14 Sep 2010 15:59 #6 by Spykster
Replied by Spykster on topic GOP loses one
Last week, 61% of Coloradoans polled say Illegal Immigration is a serious problem that needs to be dealt with...Tancredo is the man for the job...The Hick has been tripping over his tongue vis a vis published data on the topic. Ask any Hispanic, and they'll tell you Denver is a Sanctuary City. I have asked about 10 so far in Wrongmont, and they all agree on that point. Folks like bennett, udall, and markie, DemonCrats all, need to get the boot because they vote in lockstep in favor of Illegal Aliens the vast majority of the tiempo. Their immigration voting report cards can be looked up at [url=http://www.numbersUSA.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.numbersUSA.com[/url] as can hinkenlooper's. Every time this happens, it hurts Legal Immigrants and American Citizen Workers and their Families. With the pay freezes, sometimes pay reductions, and then the unmitigated gall of the state government to impose unpaid furloughs on state workers instead of cutting back on dollars spent to prop up Illegal Aliens. Enough is enough. Give 'em the boot. All one need do is make the Federal E-Verify Law mandatory for all businesses in the state, and they will mostly self evacuate. As other states keep picking up the slack, they'll get wise and do it as well...Then, the only available doors to go through will be the ones pointing to whence they originally came... :woo hoo:

14 Sep 2010 16:22 #7 by Something the Dog Said
Vote for Tank - why settle for the lesser of two evils!

I am curious to see if Tank pulls enough votes to the ACP, will that splinter GOP votes for CD-4.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

14 Sep 2010 16:44 #8 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic GOP loses one
Good to see that he could not be driven off by party politics. left or right this is the way the country should work. Not a fan of Tom but want his voice heard.

14 Sep 2010 16:55 #9 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic GOP loses one
It's going to get good now. As we get closer to November I expect that the Hickster's double digit lead will significantly diminish. When the conservatives in Colorado get to the end of the campaign, I expect that most of them will decide to toss their support behind the candidate with the best chance of beating Hick. I look for this one to become very close as we approach election day 2010.

14 Sep 2010 17:35 - 15 Sep 2010 10:13 #10 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic GOP loses one
I am now hearing that there is some bad stuff coming out about the Hick. $52K due to the IRS, RE: shady land deals.

LJ, other than a very few diehard GOPers who are more concerned for party than the state welfare, Maes is not going to split the vote.

Outdoor, I am sure the GOP has been beating Maes about the head and neck for weeks. Maybe Dan will be offered a sales manager position for Molson/Coors, somewhere far from Colorado.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds