GOP loses one

15 Sep 2010 10:02 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic GOP loses one
Even Tea Partiers Start Turning On Dan Maes In Colorado

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010 ... lorado.php

Conifer Tea party mentioned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Sep 2010 10:21 #22 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic GOP loses one
CinnamonGirl:

You might be aware that our 285 Corridor Tea Party Group, though we do not endorse any candidates, have basically turned against Maes already, as well, due to his lies, and lack of control of his own finances which indicate an inability to run our State Budget.

I know a number of us have indicated support for Tom Tancredo who by the way, will be our featured Guest Speaker at Beaver Ranch in Conifer October 20th, just two weeks before the election.

15 Sep 2010 10:36 #23 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic GOP loses one

Nmysys wrote: CinnamonGirl:

You might be aware that our 285 Corridor Tea Party Group, though we do not endorse any candidates, have basically turned against Maes already, as well, due to his lies, and lack of control of his own finances which indicate an inability to run our State Budget.

I know a number of us have indicated support for Tom Tancredo who by the way, will be our featured Guest Speaker at Beaver Ranch in Conifer October 20th, just two weeks before the election.

So it doesn't appear that we as a group are supporting any one candidate we did invite Dan Maes to speak at this week's meeting, we did not get a response.

15 Sep 2010 11:24 #24 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic GOP loses one
HI,

Thanks for the clarification, I just happened to see the article and posted it without any judgements or assumptions on my part. Thought you guys would be interested in what is being written.

15 Sep 2010 13:02 #25 by Spykster
Replied by Spykster on topic GOP loses one

Wayne Harrison wrote: Tancredo tarred himself.

Coming from you, that really doesn't carry any import, with your far left, negative opinions...

15 Sep 2010 22:35 #26 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic GOP loses one

Spykster wrote:

Coming from you, that really doesn't carry any import, with your far left, negative opinions...

Wow, I'm not left in your eyes, I'm FAR left. I thought you enjoyed posting far right wing negative opinions, Spykster...

Spykster wrote: this scumbag government of ours ... goes to show how gutless and souless, and anti-American our politicians are.

Scumbag government, gutless, souless, anti-American....

Now that's some negative rhetoric...

16 Sep 2010 00:31 #27 by Spykster

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Spykster wrote:

Wow, I'm not left in your eyes, I'm FAR left. I thought you enjoyed posting far right wing negative opinions, Spykster...

Spykster wrote: this scumbag government of ours ... goes to show how gutless and souless, and anti-American our politicians are.

Scumbag government, gutless, souless, anti-American....

Now that's some negative rhetoric...

You're damn right it is...and deserved as well. The vast majority of American Citizens agree...look at the polls...

16 Sep 2010 00:34 #28 by Spykster
I sit squarely in the middle Wayne...However, this administration, the " Barry O. and the MoonBat Wrecking Crew Review ", needs more right leaning pushback to counteract it's far left subversive attack on this country's Citizens. It's happening all over the country, not just through my persona here.

16 Sep 2010 07:04 #29 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic GOP loses one
You're "squarely in the middle???? rofllol

BTW, when I took that political poll that graphs where you stand, I came out very slightly left of center.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/facebook/pcgraphpng.php?ec=-1.88&soc=-0.77

http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

I'd love to see everybody else take it since many people don't end up where they say they stand.

16 Sep 2010 10:52 #30 by Spykster
Another STRANGE post from you - another instance of you injecting what you want to believe into the bearer's message, rather than just accepting the message of the bearer as it is delivered. BY THE WAY, have you lost all your marbles? Since when is it valid for you to take a "poll" for someone else? You might want to use your OTHER left...

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds