GOP loses one

16 Sep 2010 12:30 #31 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic GOP loses one
HELLO?? EARTH TO SPYKSTER...

The graphic is of MY political position, not yours.

When I said, "I took the poll. It graphs where you stand. I came out very slightly left of center" I meant I took the poll and the graph is for me.

I'd love to see where you come out on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Sep 2010 13:34 #32 by EddieWess
Replied by EddieWess on topic GOP loses one

Wayne Harrison wrote: You're "squarely in the middle???? rofllol

BTW, when I took that political poll that graphs where you stand, I came out very slightly left of center.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/facebook/pcgraphpng.php?ec=-1.88&soc=-0.77

http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

I'd love to see everybody else take it since many people don't end up where they say they stand.

Wayne, how did you get that graph to cut & paste. I tried and only got this:

"The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.15"

I am a little left of you and a bit more libertarian than you.

16 Sep 2010 15:30 #33 by Spykster
Replied by Spykster on topic GOP loses one

Wayne Harrison wrote: HELLO?? EARTH TO SPYKSTER...

The graphic is of MY political position, not yours.

When I said, "I took the poll. It graphs where you stand. I came out very slightly left of center" I meant I took the poll and the graph is for me.

I'd love to see where you come out on it.

Earth to Mumbles...er...Wayne... :biggrin: It sounded like you said you took it as if it were me :bangdsk . I start in the middle, as I stated before, but in this dangerous political climate, I actually end up on the center line (left to right) 1/3 of the way to the right :fwave: . I feel I may have to re-assess, and move just a bit further to the right on the center line. I actually think, based on your morbidity and negativism, you are all the way to the left, and all the way down in the south west corner...maybe a little outside and further down due to your depressive overtones... :VeryScared:

16 Sep 2010 16:58 #34 by Wayne Harrison

EddieWess wrote: Wayne, how did you get that graph to cut & paste.

I right-clicked on the image and copied it. Then pasted it in the [ URL ] button.

16 Sep 2010 17:03 #35 by Wayne Harrison

Spykster wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: I actually end up on the center line (left to right) 1/3 of the way to the right

Wow, I'm closer to center than you are on the right to left scale and more Libertarian than you on the Authoritarian/Libertarian scale.. Imagine my surprise. :Whistle

16 Sep 2010 19:51 #36 by Spykster
Replied by Spykster on topic GOP loses one

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Spykster wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: I actually end up on the center line (left to right) 1/3 of the way to the right

Wow, I'm closer to center than you are on the right to left scale and more Libertarian than you on the Authoritarian/Libertarian scale.. Imagine my surprise. :Whistle

Your opinon of yourself doesn't seem to match your negative, snarky diatribes...AGAIN...I'm on the dead center line (left to right), but a third to the right still, probably moving a bit further right, ON THAT SAME LINE, after dealing with folks like you and the infamous lj....

16 Sep 2010 21:33 #37 by Wayne Harrison
AGAIN...I'm more middle-of-the-road that you are, except when it comes to Authoritarian/Libertarian, you're center and I lean more Libertarian.

Imagine if you have trouble dealing with someone like me how you'd blow a fuse dealing with someone who is as far left as you are right.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds