GOP loses one

14 Sep 2010 18:03 #11 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic GOP loses one

Spykster wrote: Last week, 61% of Coloradoans polled say Illegal Immigration is a serious problem that needs to be dealt with...Tancredo is the man for the job...

There's much more to being governor than illegal immigration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2010 18:40 #12 by Something the Dog Said

PrintSmith wrote: It's going to get good now. As we get closer to November I expect that the Hickster's double digit lead will significantly diminish. When the conservatives in Colorado get to the end of the campaign, I expect that most of them will decide to toss their support behind the candidate with the best chance of beating Hick. I look for this one to become very close as we approach election day 2010.

Was that not your prediction in regard to McCain as well?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

14 Sep 2010 18:41 #13 by Something the Dog Said
Interesting that Tank's first commercial was not against Hickenlooper but a brutal attack on Maes.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

14 Sep 2010 19:56 #14 by archer
Replied by archer on topic GOP loses one

Wayne Harrison wrote: There's much more to being governor than illegal immigration.

unfortunately that's all there is to Tancredo....a one issue candidate.

14 Sep 2010 21:37 #15 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic GOP loses one
archer you are so full of it, Tancredo is well known for his stance on illegal immigration, he knows very what's going on with health care and jobs in Colorado, he is very well versed, I can't wait till your pal hinkenpooper debates him...the not so good stuff on hinkenpooper will be coming out, its just part of the business!

14 Sep 2010 22:02 #16 by Spykster
Replied by Spykster on topic GOP loses one

Wayne Harrison wrote:

Spykster wrote: Last week, 61% of Coloradoans polled say Illegal Immigration is a serious problem that needs to be dealt with...Tancredo is the man for the job...

There's much more to being governor than illegal immigration.

Yeah...but...I don't know if you noticed...it's an exremely important, hot button topic across this nation, or don't you read the paper or news feeds on the 'net. It is no less an issue here than it is in Arizona...the only differences are there is no shared border, and there don't seem to be any kidnappings...but the financial drain, crime issues, drugs, etc. are on the rise here, as is the numbers of Illegal Aliens...please tell me you are not as myopic as your last comment make you appear to be... :crossed:

14 Sep 2010 23:03 #17 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic GOP loses one

Something the Dog Said wrote: Interesting that Tank's first commercial was not against Hickenlooper but a brutal attack on Maes.

first beat down Maes then Hickenlooper, if Tancredo can get another 10 or 15% of Maes diehards then we have a 2 person race.

And for everyone who thinks Tancredo is a one issue guy go watch the last debate that aired on PBS 12, or wait for the next debate. By then it might be a 2 person debate.

15 Sep 2010 01:21 #18 by AV8OR
Replied by AV8OR on topic GOP loses one
I wish TT would have shown up at the State Assembly, followed the process and given us delegates the opportunity to have a say.

Canned platitude Norton did the same thing (no show - other than at the Congressional District level) and Buck handed it to her.

15 Sep 2010 07:12 #19 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic GOP loses one

archer wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: There's much more to being governor than illegal immigration.

unfortunately that's all there is to Tancredo....a one issue candidate.

Not really, he has just been tarred with that brush by the Left. Tom made a lot of enemies in the Bush administration because he was a fiscal conservative who went after earmarks.

And since the Feds do very little against illegal immigration, states need to form their own policies. Many illegals will leave Colorado if Tancredo is elected.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Sep 2010 07:16 #20 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic GOP loses one
Tancredo tarred himself.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds