Rally To Restore Sanity and the March To Keep Fear Alive

24 Sep 2010 10:28 #11 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote: I will be teaching a "How to Recognize Sarcasm & Satire" Class in Bailey on the 6th Wednesday of every month.

Please PM me if you are interested in attending.

The sad part is that those signs are really the way Democrats think. I am not sure when they lost their way. I think it was in the late 60's early 70's.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Sep 2010 12:06 #12 by jf1acai

I will be teaching a "How to Recognize Sarcasm & Satire" Class in Bailey on the 6th Wednesday of every month.

Dang! I'm always busy that day. :lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

25 Sep 2010 01:06 #13 by Wayne Harrison

The Viking wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: I will be teaching a "How to Recognize Sarcasm & Satire" Class in Bailey on the 6th Wednesday of every month.

The sad part is that those signs are really the way Democrats think. I am not sure when they lost their way. I think it was in the late 60's early 70's.

Lost their way? You mean they aren't as left as you think they should be or more to the right (center) of where they should be?

While we're on the subject, when do you think the Republicans lost their way? I think it was when they elected Nixon and Spiro Agnew cause I kinda liked Ike.

25 Sep 2010 01:26 #14 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Sep 2010 11:52 #15 by Wayne Harrison

The Viking wrote: The sad part is that those signs are really the way Democrats think.

No, the sad part is those signs are really the way YOU THINK Democrats think.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds