Require Disclosure of Sexual Preferences and Identity

20 Sep 2010 13:49 #11 by LadyJazzer
When/if it passes, then you can hyperventilate about how much it will cost you. Until then, "Why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 13:56 #12 by Nmysys
I'm not that lonely in my life nor am I in need of advice from you. Don't throw rocks!! People in glass houses shouldn't do that.

I will complain whenever I find inequities, as it is my right to do so under a wonderful Document, and a Loving God. Oh darn, I made you angry. Shame on me!!!

20 Sep 2010 14:10 #13 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: When/if it passes, then you can hyperventilate about how much it will cost you. Until then, "Why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?"

Did Mrs Pelosi say that? We have to pass the bill to find out what is in the bill.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Sep 2010 14:12 #14 by LadyJazzer
If you can find some source that indicates Mrs. Pelosi said that about THIS bill, I would welcome that link. However, when/if it passes, then you can hyperventilate about how much it will cost you.

20 Sep 2010 14:16 #15 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: If you can find some source that indicates Mrs. Pelosi said that about THIS bill, I would welcome that link. However, when/if it passes, then you can hyperventilate about how much it will cost you.

So you are OK with Democrats introducing and trying to pass this very invasive bill? You don't care or want to do anything about it till it passes? That is what is wrong with this country. Pacifists. They sit and whine and complain but don't want to take pre-emptive action. They wait and then complain about the results.

20 Sep 2010 14:19 #16 by LadyJazzer
Don't start out a sentence with: "So you are OK with..." with me...

I don't have time or patience for your crap today. It's not "invasive" if you don't have to respond. Deal with it.

20 Sep 2010 14:28 #17 by Grady
Can you imagine wailing and screaming if a Republican had suggested that the feds ask about someone’s sexual preferences and identity. I bet they’d be called “haters”, homophobes” and even “Nazis”.

20 Sep 2010 14:35 #18 by The Viking

Grady wrote: Can you imagine wailing and screaming if a Republican had suggested that the feds ask about someone’s sexual preferences and identity. I bet they’d be called “haters”, homophobes” and even “Nazis”.

I know. They are so double standard and hypocritical.

20 Sep 2010 14:52 #19 by Nmysys
I think we can find many of her responses saying exactly that.

“haters”, homophobes” and even “Nazis”.

20 Sep 2010 15:01 #20 by LadyJazzer

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds