What has Happened to Free Speech

21 Sep 2010 09:38 #11 by Nmysys
I am not surprised at the attack from LJ. Just like ODonnell, into Withcraft, or Bitchcraft, as usual.

Wayne:

I am amazed that for once we actually agreed on something, the right to have a gun on private property. Just can't see any evidence of a gun, no matter how many times I view it.

LJ:

Do you ever post anything of value to discuss or just lurk with your 24/7 PMS type attitude? Contribute something of value just one instead of the constant rant with no defense.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2010 09:41 #12 by Wayne Harrison

Nmysys wrote: Wayne:

I am amazed that for once we actually agreed on something, the right to have a gun on private property. Just can't see any evidence of a gun, no matter how many times I view it.

ry

I'm not sure what to make of your comment. Are you just saying you didn't see it and that's that or are you saying you didn't see it, therefore it must be a lie?

21 Sep 2010 09:59 - 21 Sep 2010 10:10 #13 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: I am not surprised at the attack from LJ. Just like ODonnell, into Withcraft, or Bitchcraft, as usual.

Wayne:

LJ:

Do you ever post anything of value to discuss or just lurk with your 24/7 PMS type attitude? Contribute something of value just one instead of the constant rant with no defense.

Gee, since you keep getting caught time and again posting crap that isn't true, if calling you on it is an "attack", then I guess you should expect attacks when you tell lies. Duh! It doesn't seem like I need a "defense" when you lie about this guy's "free speech" being limited when he's on private property and asked to leave.

Don't you ever post anything that isn't copy-and-pasted from some right-wing source before verifying it?

(So, now, as usual, you will spend 2 pages crying about being attacked by me so you can try to deflect from the fact that you got caught copy-and-pasting another load of unverified, distorted, misrepresented crap.) Would you like some cheese with that whine?

21 Sep 2010 10:09 #14 by Nmysys
Wayne:

I meant exactly what my words said, that I didn't see any evidence of the gun. I am not saying anyone is lying. I did say that I was surprised that for once we agreed on something.

Is that witch still screaming at me? I wish she would get on her broom and fly away!!!

21 Sep 2010 10:23 #15 by grrr

SS109 wrote: Not in this story, but I don't like when dissidents in the audience try to shout down a speaker. Maybe I am just too civil in this age, but let the person speak. You can yell your counterpoints after the speech is done. Shouting someone down seems to me like a tactic when you don't want the facts to be heard.

Yeah, you'd think it was a town-hall meeting or something, right?

21 Sep 2010 11:59 #16 by outdoor338
wayne..why are you even here? Your playing with the big boys now, this isn't PC, where you have people protecting you! Anyone who is on 285 here knows how far left you are..so, not one person posted on it except you. Are you that insecure in yourself..seems so. You been getting spanked a lot lately, I can see why you have issues. Carry on! :indifferent:

21 Sep 2010 12:40 #17 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic What has Happened to Free Speech
What has Happened to Free Speech?

You guys took it away after 911....... remember?

21 Sep 2010 12:43 #18 by Nmysys
We haven't taken away your right to be an idiot though, have we?

21 Sep 2010 12:47 #19 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic What has Happened to Free Speech
Thats it..I don't need this kind of agrivation right before lunch

21 Sep 2010 13:42 #20 by Wayne Harrison

outdoor338 wrote: wayne..why are you even here? Your playing with the big boys now, this isn't PC, where you have people protecting you! Anyone who is on 285 here knows how far left you are..so, not one person posted on it except you. Are you that insecure in yourself..seems so. You been getting spanked a lot lately, I can see why you have issues. Carry on! :indifferent:

Talk about deflecting. I guess you don't want to admit your sorry-ass attempt to make it appear I agreed with you. And who are you to ask why I'm here? Why are you here? Do you want me to leave so you don't have anyone calling you on your bullsh*t tactics?

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds