What has Happened to Free Speech

21 Sep 2010 16:28 #21 by outdoor338
No, I want you here, you just need to learn how to control your anger, remember I am Dr. Phil, I think that's what you called me..take some rest wayne..we will take it easy on you :biggrin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Sep 2010 16:41 #22 by Nmysys
Wayne:

He and I had a good laugh at your expense when he did that and I too want to apologize. Of course we want you here. You are definitely one of a kind, and I mean that in a nice way. I have never had the opportunity to debate with a journalist before and I must admit, you are definitely a worthy opponent.

21 Sep 2010 17:15 #23 by Wayne Harrison
Thanks you guys. I'm not sure what you mean about control my anger. The only thing I'm angry about is shooting coffee out my nose when I laugh at your posts.

Outdoor, I applaud you. You finally made a post without mentioning the words liberals, Obama, Muslims, spin, or telling us who will win the November elections.

Some day you will both learn American cannot be guided by those who shout the loudest.

21 Sep 2010 18:27 #24 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic What has Happened to Free Speech

Nmysys wrote: Wayne:

He and I had a good laugh at your expense when he did that and I too want to apologize. Of course we want you here. You are definitely one of a kind, and I mean that in a nice way. I have never had the opportunity to debate with a journalist before and I must admit, you are definitely a worthy opponent.

Ah...I think my 5 year old grandaughter would be a worthy oponant for you- are you kidding, who do you think you are, F. Lee Bailey? You never make a good case, you never have a convincing argument, you're woefully ignorant and you lack anything remotely resembling a personality...Seriously- Nothing personal but I think a freshman on a highschool Jr Varsity debate team would mop the floor with you. You're not in Waynes league

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds