Increased Wiretap Authority Sought.

27 Sep 2010 20:19 #11 by LadyJazzer
You would know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Sep 2010 20:58 #12 by Nmysys
PC be damned LJ, don't push me Drama Queen

27 Sep 2010 21:12 #13 by LadyJazzer
Running out of intelligent arguments I see...

Let me know when you have an original thought that you can copy-and-paste.

27 Sep 2010 22:22 #14 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: Running out of intelligent arguments I see...

Let me know when you have an original thought that you can copy-and-paste.

Scrolling back to find ANY intelligent argument that you have made........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Wait!!!!.................nope....................
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........
Scrolling........

Crap I could be here all night looking for an intelligent post from you! Not worth my time. We all know intelligent posts from you are like a fiscally responsible Liberal. They just don't exist!!

27 Sep 2010 22:49 #15 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote: Watch this......bomb, terrorist, al qaeda, obama, Lady Jazzer, and birth certificate!! There, now Obama will be all over this site and the Liberals aren't complaining about it near as loudly as with Bush doing not even 1/4 as much.

Oh well crap, now you've done it! It was really nice knowing you Viking, hope you like Cuba, we'll miss your witty and insightful posts!
File Attachment:
lol :wave:

To whom it may concern who might be reading this, this site is in no way affiliated with this person, does not endorse this person's views, and most people here do not regularly support his views! Thank you! :biggrin:

The Viking wrote: We all know intelligent posts from you are like a fiscally responsible Liberal. They just don't exist!!

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Sep 2010 22:56 #16 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

The Viking wrote: Watch this......bomb, terrorist, al qaeda, obama, Lady Jazzer, and birth certificate!! There, now Obama will be all over this site and the Liberals aren't complaining about it near as loudly as with Bush doing not even 1/4 as much.

Oh well crap, now you've done it! It was really nice knowing you Viking, hope you like Cuba, we'll miss your witty and insightful posts!
File Attachment:
lol :wave:

To whom it may concern who might be reading this, this site is in no way affiliated with this person, does not endorse this person's views, and most people here do not regularly support his views! Thank you! :biggrin:

Actually to all of you who are warrentlessly reading this due to the key words that triggered a red alert, Science Chic, Lady Jazzer, myself and a few other have a weekly Skype call to Ahmadinejad, trying to figure out how to end the world. But don't mind us, it's all in fun. :thumbsup:

Who's that behind you? BOO!! rofllol

27 Sep 2010 23:01 #17 by ScienceChic
rofllol
Now that would be a FUN phone call with our group!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Sep 2010 08:27 #18 by The Boss
I find this interesting along side of Wayne's constitution post.

This is a clear violation of the 4th. But the irony and those that argue for the constitution, which is an ok document, often forget that the only ones that care about the constitution are those that have not sworn to uphold it.

I do not understand how this could be proposed without warrants? The language in the 4th is not that outdated that one cannot read and understand it.

Why even have laws or the concept of freedom if ALL we care about at this point is the possibility of terrorism and why is this more important than the sum of everything else that has made us great to date, why give up that greatness to save a couple lives that may not even be saved?

28 Sep 2010 08:42 #19 by FredHayek
Personally I am not too worried about this. If I don't want the goverment to know what I am saying, I won't put it on the net or on the phone.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Sep 2010 08:50 #20 by The Viking

SS109 wrote: Personally I am not too worried about this. If I don't want the goverment to know what I am saying, I won't put it on the net or on the phone.

I agree. I don't have anything to hide either. But I love how the same people who screamed bloody murder and how Bush was taking away their freedoms and privacy when he wanted warrentless wiretaps on calls coming in from terrorist nations right after we were attacked on 9/11, are silent on the fact that Obama now wants to be able to do it to US citizens anytime anywhere on the internet which is a lot more dangerous than a few phone calls. He is doing exactly the opposite of the change that they voted for and I think it is hilarious!!

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds