Social Security Recipients Get No COLA This Next Year Again!

12 Oct 2010 10:22 #21 by LadyJazzer
And if the COLA HAD been raised due to inflation, he would be bitching about how Obama "caused a rise in the inflation that required a COLA raise." Wonderful to have it both ways. <yawn> Outrage-of-the-day...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Oct 2010 10:31 #22 by Cat Crap Hill
Some of these posters would complain about an orgasm -- provided they had girlfriends or wives, of course.

12 Oct 2010 11:53 #23 by Nmysys
Catcrap:

Apparently you really know nothing about me except what I choose to tell you. One of the things I have never complained about nor had any problem with was having Orgasms, unlike Pineguy who has just started a thread because Christine Odonnell has him scared that he can no longer have sex with himself. Haven't you wondered why LJ has never missed an opportunity to post immediately after I do? I wonder if I should report her as a stalker???

BTW to get to know a little about me, you might visit the Spiritual Cabin. I posted a story that was published about me and there are even pictures of me for you and LJ to drool over. It is under a thread called My New Heart.

12 Oct 2010 12:03 #24 by FredHayek
I think SS patrons should be very happy that inflation has been absent despite historic levels of Federal spending. Imagine how bad the economy would be if we had the inflation of the Carter years? Then no one would be buying houses.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds