Park County Voting has begun - a quick giude

14 Oct 2010 14:25 #11 by LadyJazzer
...One can only hope....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Oct 2010 14:28 #12 by RHT08
SO WHEN I VOTE, WILL MY BALLOT BE PRE-SCREENED UPSTAIRS BEFORE GOING TO THE VOTING JUDGES??? OR SHOULD I SURRENDER MY MAIL IN SO MY ELECTRONIC BALLOT ISN'T COUNTED??? DECISIONS, DECISIONS!!!!!

14 Oct 2010 14:32 #13 by V_A

RHT08 wrote: SO WHEN I VOTE, WILL MY BALLOT BE PRE-SCREENED UPSTAIRS BEFORE GOING TO THE VOTING JUDGES??? OR SHOULD I SURRENDER MY MAIL IN SO MY ELECTRONIC BALLOT ISN'T COUNTED??? DECISIONS, DECISIONS!!!!!

Or you could crawl in a hole and wait for the sky to fall :woo hoo:

14 Oct 2010 14:57 #14 by ColoradoXprss

AVs Good Twin wrote:

ColoradoXprss wrote:
And if you're tired of the BS from AVSwannabeTWIN...then you would ignore his entire rant above which is nothing more than a smear campaign toward Park County residents who have been providing the facts to the voting constituents.

Posting both options for voters makes it a smear job. My point of view for the anti PCSO side is not going to be as passionate as those who have anti PCSO beliefs. I believe COXprss, I could give you a $100 bill and you would find a reason to bitch and moan that the bill isn't new or isn't used enough etc.

And you're still a "TROLL" with no productive issues to discuss. I think you need to grow up to some big boy pants.

14 Oct 2010 16:04 #15 by AV8OR
I predict this will go to The Ring if we don't get back to facts and the TOPIC.

14 Oct 2010 18:46 #16 by Let the Wildlife run PC
As I was driving through our incredibly beautiful county this morning, I was so saddened by the "black cloud" of this embarrassing little corrupt government that looms over it,... such a beautiful place..., personally IMHO I find it terribly depressing that our god given American right to vote this crap out of Park County, to give us the community a administration we can be proud of has been taken away from us. To have a Sheriffs Department and Commissioners, DA's, Judges, administration with accountability, transparency, integrity, morals, and ethics, and most of all to get back the trust we so deserve that is gone... Not to be "ran" by these people, not to have all of these questions, not to know all these stories of corruption. We really have no choices, it'll be like this for the next 8 years... It will always be the "good ol' boys because they are in so deep now, it'll take 8 years for them to figure out how to crawl out of it without going to Jail, or worse prison... We already know who will win in the Park County races and that's just sad...

But they sure can't tamper with the other issues and Colorado candidates that we're voting for, maybe.... Go vote people, someday we'll have our County back, hopefully sooner than later :(:

14 Oct 2010 18:49 #17 by AV8OR
GO KEN BUCK!

14 Oct 2010 18:52 #18 by LadyJazzer
Yes, it must be horrible for you to realize that your right to vote has NOT been taken away from you and that you will have to abide by the MAJORITY that votes for the winning candidate. Maybe you should be looking at your "Second Amendment Remedies." If you can't win at the ballot box, then.............

14 Oct 2010 19:12 #19 by RHT08

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, it must be horrible for you to realize that your right to vote has NOT been taken away from you and that you will have to abide by the MAJORITY that votes for the winning candidate. Maybe you should be looking at your "Second Amendment Remedies." If you can't win at the ballot box, then.............

Glad to see you back, glad you didn't go jet skiing at that lake in Texas!!! We sure did miss you!!!

14 Oct 2010 19:22 #20 by LadyJazzer
Glad to see you're still unable to do anything except hurl personal insults. I'd be soooo disappointed otherwise...

I just find it fascinating to read all of the "Oh woe is me" self-pity based on the probability that your fellow Park County residents and neighbors are NOT going to vote the way you want them to, and this is somehow perceived as denying you "[y]our god given American right to vote this crap out", and it's being taken away. Did you miss school the day they discussed "those with the most votes WIN the election"?

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds