Park County Voting has begun - a quick giude

14 Oct 2010 19:36 #21 by RHT08

LadyJazzer wrote: Glad to see you're still unable to do anything except hurl personal insults. I'd be soooo disappointed otherwise...

I just find it fascinating to read all of the "Oh woe is me" self-pity based on the probability that your fellow Park County residents and neighbors are NOT going to vote the way you want them to, and this is somehow perceived as denying you "[y]our god given American right to vote this crap out", and it's being taken away. Did you miss school the day they discussed "those with the most votes WIN the election"?

I guess you don't read your own posts!!! Have you ever posted anything positive???? You should hook up with Willy or the ass formally known as Willy, cause you two would make such a loving couple.... I thought my post welcomed you back but again your inner Bitch kicked in!! Again welcome back!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Oct 2010 19:38 #22 by LadyJazzer
Glad to see you're still unable to do anything except hurl personal insults. I'd be soooo disappointed otherwise...

14 Oct 2010 20:04 #23 by RHT08
Thanks!!!!! :woo hoo: :lol:

16 Oct 2010 15:42 #24 by V_A
BUMP - get the the options out there for the voters.

17 Oct 2010 06:11 #25 by Let the Wildlife run PC

AV8OR wrote:
The BALLOTS are out and YOU now HAVE A VOICE:

If YOU desire YOUR VOICE be heard and are tired of the following actions by the COMMISSIONERS :

1.) Overspending of YOUR tax dollars through projects that would further put Park County into DEBT.
A.) NEW Communications Building.
2.) Maintaining IRRESPONSIBLE county spending practices.
3.) Failure to practice a NON-COMPETE bidding practice on all large, material goods or services.
4.) Failure to "forward look" at what business industry would make a good fit within the county and bring potential skilled labor positions, tax revenue and a good quality of life for the citizens.
5.) REPEATED overspending of annual revenue by the SPENDING OF FUND RESERVES (ROBBING the county savings accounts).
6.) NO TRANSPARENCY and almost zero ACCOUNTIBILITY.

VOTE: MONICA JONES

If YOU desire YOUR VOICE be heard and are tired of the following actions by the SHERIFF :

1.) NO TRANSPARENCY and NO ACCOUNTIBILITY.
2.) The practice of allowing Deputies to take county owned vehicles across multiple county lines for the purpose of COMMUTING.
3.) The practice of allowing Deputies to refuel the "commuted" county vehicle at TAXPAYER EXPENSE.
4.) The allowance of Deputies to still remain employed after a FACTUAL complaint to ############ (edited by AV8or, pending public release)."
5.) The practice of the SHERIFF consistently overspending the ORIGINAL approved Department Budget by over $5 million dollars, then going back to the commissioners and requesting MORE money. DEFICIT SPENDING!
6.) The practice of intimidating citizens by making BAD police stops, false detainment and BAD ARRESTS.
7.) The practice of harrassing citizens, allowing animal control officers (improperly trained) to conduct "shoddy" investigations leading to the improper seizure of a citizen's cattle, which subsequently led to "bad testimony" in court.
8.) The practice of the SHERIFF arresting citizens WITHOUT observing "DUE PROCESS" of law. CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION
9.) The practice of the SHERIFF intimidating the citizens by campaiging in a "partisan" environment while wearing uniform and equipment of AUTHORITY.

If you believe that ANY of the above items ARE TRUTHFUL, you might consider a vote for

[center:2l18y9fz]A NECESSARY UPGRADE FROM THE CURRENT THE ESTABLISHED PRACTICE.[/center:2l18y9fz]

Now if YOU believe that NONE of the items for ANY of the above races are TRUE, then YOU may continue to vote as usual.

The people of Park County and independent citizens of an organization called C.R.O.P. enjoy their own beliefs as to any of the above items. There are NO secret meetings, NO secret brotherhood grip NOR secret token. It is just people organized with a belief or cause.

ABOVE ALL ELSE, exercise YOUR right to VOTE YOUR VOICE.

BUMP UP :biggrin: PERFECT!!!!!!

17 Oct 2010 17:54 #26 by V_A
We had a meeting this afternoon and at least 25 votes were submitted for Fred & Monica Jones.

I also gave the group my views on other important ballot issues. While I didn't fill out their ballots, I believe we all voted the same.

18 Oct 2010 16:57 #27 by Willys Inbred Cousin
Stay the course 4everyoung, your voice is heard by those who don't have their heads buried in a sand dune.

"I Think--Therefore I don't listen to LJ or Willy"

18 Oct 2010 21:42 #28 by AV8OR
WOW! This county is really looking for a screenwriter to come in. I wonder if the ROCK would be interested in casting?

19 Oct 2010 13:24 #29 by V_A

AV8OR wrote: WOW! This county is really looking for a screenwriter to come in. I wonder if the ROCK would be interested in casting?

I understand Pee Wee Herman is interested in playing the part of Crop Leader AV8OR :rofl

21 Oct 2010 18:15 #30 by AV8OR

AVs Good Twin wrote: We had a meeting this afternoon and at least 25 votes were submitted for Fred & Monica Jones.

I also gave the group my views on other important ballot issues. While I didn't fill out their ballots, I believe we all voted the same.

COINCIDENTALLY, Fred said he has 27 patrol deputies.

Interesting...2 must have called in sick. I heard this was the same "all hands" meeting that Fred had to tell his deputies to get their houses in order, NOW!

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds