BEWARE: Local Media & personal ...

19 Oct 2010 09:00 #11 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: Sounds like a certain s**t-stirrer is about to be outed on his lies and attempts at intimidation himself... :biggrin:

That's kinda harsh - maybe it'd be better phrased as "it's time to stand up and be counted"?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2010 09:05 #12 by V_A
Beeks if the home is not rented the tax bill is still paid. A renter can only claim that they indirectly pay taxes. The owner of the property is really the person who has a right to complain how their tax $'s are spent.

For me, complaining about how tax $ is spent when you are not a taxpayer is similar to complaining about the bus schedule when you don't ride the bus.

19 Oct 2010 09:43 #13 by Nobody that matters

AVs Good Twin wrote: Beeks if the home is not rented the tax bill is still paid. A renter can only claim that they indirectly pay taxes. The owner of the property is really the person who has a right to complain how their tax $'s are spent.

For me, complaining about how tax $ is spent when you are not a taxpayer is similar to complaining about the bus schedule when you don't ride the bus.

Anyone that claims the Earned Income credit on their taxes shouldn't have any say in the federal budget. :biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

19 Oct 2010 11:37 #14 by TPP
Good God, I read this horsesh*t, and get how paranoid, do you have to get before you just say F-IT!
I think Some folks should get off the drugs and seek help.
METH KILLS!

19 Oct 2010 11:41 #15 by Beeks

You're right, they're both covered by the right to free speech.

I don't defend AV much, if at all, but suggesting that a resident of the county has no right to take issue with how the county is being governed is simply BS. I don't care if he owns property or not, and neither does the law.

19 Oct 2010 11:50 #16 by TPP
This is for a few of us here....
[youtube:8mkfj4gr]
[/youtube:8mkfj4gr]

19 Oct 2010 12:07 #17 by AV8OR
That is funny. I recall when Ross Perot was running, I believe Rush did a version of that!

19 Oct 2010 12:08 #18 by V_A

Beeks wrote:

You're right, they're both covered by the right to free speech.

I don't defend AV much, if at all, but suggesting that a resident of the county has no right to take issue with how the county is being governed is simply BS. I don't care if he owns property or not, and neither does the law.

Back on topic, AV when can the paper and public expect a confirmation from OCS that they received your complaint? Without this conformation the Hatch Act thread and this thread belong in the Ring with all of the other baseless rumors & accusations made by AV and his CROP followers.

19 Oct 2010 12:10 #19 by TPP
THAN TAKE A HINT!
You sure do LOVE the attention, like somebody else, we're all familiar with...

19 Oct 2010 12:33 #20 by Ronbo
Your "Press Release" stated that you filed a complaint with the U.S. Office of Special Counsel and you would like them to print this information in their publication. It seems to me that before they print the information they would want to verify if it is true or not. As they stated, the only way they can verify this information is if you provide them with a copy of the letter of acknowledgement you received from the U.S. Office of Special Counsel.

Why don't you provide them with a copy of the acknowledgement letter? Or, did you make up the story about filing the complaint?

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds