BEWARE: Local Media & personal ...

19 Oct 2010 12:38 #21 by TPP
That's not fair, Ronbo, I think we need to take this story at face value. If it is a fake then Ha! Ha! only a couple people will be laugh, if not we'll ALL see someday...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2010 15:26 #22 by AV8OR

Ronbo wrote: Your "Press Release" stated that you filed a complaint with the U.S. Office of Special Counsel and you would like them to print this information in their publication. It seems to me that before they print the information they would want to verify if it is true or not. As they stated, the only way they can verify this information is if you provide them with a copy of the letter of acknowledgement you received from the U.S. Office of Special Counsel.

Why don't you provide them with a copy of the acknowledgement letter? Or, did you make up the story about filing the complaint?

I provided the editor of the Flume with a copy of the complaint AND the fax confirmation on the day the complaint was FILED.

Becky, if you get a moment, would you SCAN the fax confirmation and attach it underneath the "HATCH" link you created?

19 Oct 2010 20:03 #23 by navycpo7

AVs Good Twin wrote: Navy the 2.9% is the State sales tax and the 1% is the Water tax = 3.9%

My opinion - the person leading the effort / group complaining about how tax $'s are spent should at least be a taxpayer in our county. The only way a person pays taxes in our county is through home or property ownership.

I'm sure some disagree with my opinion.

property taxes include but is not limited to cars, homes, goods such a clothing, food, gas, etc. If you are legal American citizen, you have the right to have your say. Who gives a rats a*( about wether or not one owes a home, either way you are still paying. So going by your rules, here is an example if one does not serve in the military then one has no say how the military functions, purchases, deals with its member etc. Your rules not mine.

20 Oct 2010 08:59 #24 by V_A
Navy, I already fell on my sword :)

21 Oct 2010 15:34 #25 by AV8OR
more like Katana!

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds