Complaint for Seeking a Christian Roommate (DECISION)

05 Nov 2010 10:21 #31 by Local_Historian
I think this all would have been a different issue if she'd posted the ad on craigslist, or in a newspaper. Instead, she posted it on a church bulletin board, inside the church, where only those who attend said church - or those looking to cause trouble - would even know to look.

Good that the case was dismissed. It was a ridiculous waste of time and court funding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Nov 2010 19:53 #32 by Achmed

Local_Historian wrote:

Achmed wrote: So if I have millions of US dollars, you will rent to me? True?

If you have millions of dollars, I will let you buy my house- for three times the current value, of course. After that, I don't care what you do with it.

Americans you make me laugh. You would sell your souls for money. Currency that will soon be worthless.

06 Nov 2010 11:30 #33 by Batifa Zaxo
Achmed, americans never value family, only possessions. I laugh in their faces with a hardy laugh, and shake my head, why? When obama wins in 2012 america will rebound, just you wait and see.

06 Nov 2010 17:12 #34 by Nmysys
You two must be swimming in the camel dung!!

06 Nov 2010 21:34 #35 by Local_Historian

Achmed wrote:

Local_Historian wrote:

Achmed wrote: So if I have millions of US dollars, you will rent to me? True?

If you have millions of dollars, I will let you buy my house- for three times the current value, of course. After that, I don't care what you do with it.

Americans you make me laugh. You would sell your souls for money. Currency that will soon be worthless.

naw - fi I sold you this house, I could buy a house further up and in and with a better well. And stock up on many things and happily become a recluse.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds