African Immigrant Leaders Support Tancredo, Angry at Obama

25 Oct 2010 07:38 #1 by Grady

October 24, 2010, DENVER – by El Marco

Colorado gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo is an interesting man with no shortage of friends, and detractors. Tancredo has been branded a racist by the political left for being a leading critic of illegal immigration, and yet he earned a standing ovation from the NAACP. Recently I was in New York to photograph the start of The Sudan Freedom Walk, and learned things about Tom Tancredo (and Obama) that few Americans know anything about. I discovered that while many in the Sudanese refugee community feel betrayed by President Obama, they reserve a special place in their hearts for Tom Tancredo.

http://www.lookingattheleft.com/2010/10 ... -at-obama/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2010 07:49 #2 by Nmysys
Wow, great article. Pictures of his speech at the Tea Party Group meeting last week in Conifer. Good work Grady!!

25 Oct 2010 07:55 #3 by Nmysys
Somebody last week on EvergreenBound.com made a comment that Tancredo had but one issue. This sure changes that theory, doesn't it?

25 Oct 2010 08:07 #4 by Photo-fish
You mean the issue of immigration? Yes I read the article.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Oct 2010 08:27 #5 by Nmysys
If you read the article you see another issue. One that cannot be pushed aside.

25 Oct 2010 08:49 #6 by Travelingirl
Heart wrenching. Thanks for posting this article.

25 Oct 2010 09:21 #7 by Nmysys
Just maybe we can talk Tom into running for President again in '16.

Travelingirl did you see the pictures in the Conifer meeting? You really missed a great meeting.

25 Oct 2010 09:30 #8 by The Viking

Nmysys wrote: Just maybe we can talk Tom into running for President again in '16.

Travelingirl did you see the pictures in the Conifer meeting? You really missed a great meeting.

Why not 2012?

25 Oct 2010 09:34 #9 by JMC
He would have to lose the Gov. race to run in 2012.

25 Oct 2010 09:40 #10 by The Viking

JMC wrote: He would have to lose the Gov. race to run in 2012.

Still praying for a miracle but Maes may just take enough to hand it to the tax and spend, keep the tough energy regulations to keep jobs out of state, sanctuary state Hickenlooper. And if you watched the debate the other night, even though we are one of 13 wanting laws on our books similar to Arizona, Hickenlooper said he won't support it. And he also said he would not want us to sue to find the healthcare bill unconstitutional. He is way further left than Ritter. I see many people taking their businesses to other states if he is elected. I think Maes should be tarred and feathered and run out of state for just staying in this race out of spite and his damn ego and pride. He put himself above the interest of Colorado so I lost all respect for him now and know he would not have been a good leader. He will be to blame for hickenlooper if it happens.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds