African Immigrant Leaders Support Tancredo, Angry at Obama

25 Oct 2010 18:14 #21 by Nmysys
Send me a PM and I will be glad to meet you somewhere for lunch and with enough notice I would bet I can get quite a few of the Conservatives and even one or two of the Dems ( the reasonable ones like Photofish or maybe even Scruffy not usually reasonable LOL) to join us to meet you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2010 19:02 #22 by Travelingirl

25 Oct 2010 19:14 #23 by Residenttroll returns
Excellent article.... but....

HickenRitter has a better immigration plan than Tom's! Albeit illegal...his restaurants will employ the illegal immigrants and his city will give them sanctuary.....with the benefits of free education and health care (Denver Health). HickenRitter believes it's the American Dream....break the law and get free stuff.

26 Oct 2010 11:02 #24 by Nmysys
Tancredo has the better idea. Get rid of the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION problem and take back this country.

26 Oct 2010 12:24 - 26 Oct 2010 12:46 #25 by Photo-fish
How dare you call me reasonable!!! :bash :Koolaid: :bash

I am just as capable of erratic and irrational thought & behavior as you Republicans and Tea Partiers!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 Oct 2010 12:40 #26 by Residenttroll returns

Nmysys wrote: Tancredo has the better idea. Get rid of the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION problem and take back this country.

But who would finish building the new Target, C. City, and Nordstrom Rack in Lakewood?

26 Oct 2010 12:54 #27 by jf1acai

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

26 Oct 2010 13:31 #28 by Nmysys
Okay, I take back the nice things I have said about you Photo Fish. Sorry, I lost my head.

26 Oct 2010 13:34 #29 by Photo-fish
lol It's all good my friend.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds