VICE LORDS OFFICIAL ELECTION GUIDE

26 Oct 2010 19:41 #11 by jf1acai

VL wrote: just trust me

rofllol :rofl :lol: :lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Oct 2010 19:46 #12 by CC

Photo-fish wrote: Do not forget to write in Eric Cartman for Park County Sherrif.

Respect his authoritay!!!

Best idea I have heard so far.

26 Oct 2010 20:10 #13 by Residenttroll returns
Democrats invest in votes.

26 Oct 2010 20:13 #14 by JMC
I kind of trust VL. He is what he is.

26 Oct 2010 20:14 #15 by The Viking

JMC wrote: I kind of trust VL. He is what he is.

:VeryScared: Started drinking a little early tonight? I hope that is it. I hope you aren't serious.

26 Oct 2010 21:35 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic VICE LORDS OFFICIAL ELECTION GUIDE

The Viking wrote:

JMC wrote: I kind of trust VL. He is what he is.

:VeryScared: Started drinking a little early tonight? I hope that is it. I hope you aren't serious.

I've been posting for 10 years now and I haven't changed one iota. This is it, god only knows what youre really like deep down inside Viking. I shudder to even think about it

26 Oct 2010 22:03 #17 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Print this and bring it with you to vote

MICHAEL F BENNET- US SENATE
JOHN HICKENLOOPER - GOVERNOR
JOHN FLERLAGE- US CONGRESS
BERNIE BUESCHER- SECRETARY of STATE
CARY KENNEDY- TREASURER
VOTE NO on Amendments 60,61,63 &101

LMAO!!! rofllol rofllol You voted for everything and everyone that raises taxes and spends your money wastefully but yet you complain in another thread about it. You are a typical liberal sheep. Tax others and spend their money wastegfully. rofllol rofllol

Republicans waste money on wars and war production while democrats invest in us. Our healthcare, our infrastructure, our education, our quality of life and when you boil it all down shouldn't that be the most important, the only real issue, quality of life?

You people know what I stand for, I stand up for you. Always have, always will so for those of you that did'nt have the time or interest to find out about the candidates: Just print my ELECTION GUIDE up and bring it with you when you vote. No thinking involved, just trust me

Not only are you not trustworthy, you are clueless, You can do nothing but run your mouth of what you know nothing about. You better go look again at what you think you know(nothing). Its been a Democratic Congress for 4 years now. We have done nothing but go deeper in the hole. Unemployment is worse, economy is worse. You need to go do some research, but since all you know how to do is blame people, goes to show your ignorance and lack of knowledge, big surprize

26 Oct 2010 22:06 #18 by The Viking

navycpo7 wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

CARY KENNEDY- TREASURER

LMAO!!! rofllol rofllol You voted for everything and everyone that raises taxes and spends your money wastefully but yet you complain in another thread about it. You are a typical liberal sheep. Tax others and spend their money wastegfully. rofllol rofllol

Republicans waste money on wars and war production while democrats invest in us. Our healthcare, our infrastructure, our education, our quality of life and when you boil it all down shouldn't that be the most important, the only real issue, quality of life?

You people know what I stand for, I stand up for you. Always have, always will so for those of you that did'nt have the time or interest to find out about the candidates: Just print my ELECTION GUIDE up and bring it with you when you vote. No thinking involved, just trust me

Not only are you not trustworthy, you are clueless, You can do nothing but run your mouth of what you know nothing about. You better go look again at what you think you know(nothing). Its been a Democratic Congress for 4 years now. We have done nothing but go deeper in the hole. Unemployment is worse, economy is worse. You need to go do some research, but since all you know how to do is blame people, goes to show your ignorance and lack of knowledge, big surprize

VL or for that matter most liberals doing research? LMAO!!! rofllol

26 Oct 2010 22:33 #19 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic VICE LORDS OFFICIAL ELECTION GUIDE

navycpo7 wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

CARY KENNEDY- TREASURER

I can't wait until a day after the election so I can point out that nothing has changed since you'all took over...That'l be fun

26 Oct 2010 22:37 #20 by dummy up
VL you need a dummy-up running mate. I kicked Spykecrybaby's butt, I make a great wing-person. Unlike you I can be mean.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds