Candidate's Alleged Mob Ties Won't Keep Him Out Of Congress

31 Oct 2010 08:02 #11 by major bean
Nmysys, are you serious or are you just spoofing?

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 09:01 #12 by LadyJazzer
I'm wondering the same thing... ????? It's hardly "hijacking" to post thread-starters with a liberal slant to "create controversy" in the same way that the Righties do it. If certain parties don't like having their incessant posting of FauxNews and WorldNutDaily threads to "create controversy" met with postings from the other viewpoint, perhaps they should look for another venue to try to dominate.

Looks to me like the forum is becoming "pretty active" as a result of some folks seeing the other side of things.

Nice try at "victimhood"...but that dog won't hunt.

31 Oct 2010 09:25 #13 by FredHayek
And the candidate for Senate in Illinois has mob connections and Obama is personally campaigning for him! What does that show about both Barack and Dem voters?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 Oct 2010 09:31 #14 by LadyJazzer
I guess it shows that it can happen in both parties!!

(Altogether now: You can hear the surprise in *MY* voice! )

rofllol

31 Oct 2010 11:01 #15 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes... It is annoying...isn't it... Glad you're enjoying it as much as I am... And, trust me, I'm enjoying it... :pop

I'm not. You're acting like quite the fool, and the entertainment value left a while ago.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

31 Oct 2010 11:05 #16 by archer

Nobody that matters wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes... It is annoying...isn't it... Glad you're enjoying it as much as I am... And, trust me, I'm enjoying it... :pop

I'm not. You're acting like quite the fool, and the entertainment value left a while ago.

Good....now you have an idea how it has been for liberals to sign on here and see a half dozen or more conservative outrages, and they just multiply during the day. There are far more conservatives here than liberals, thank you LJ for making up for what we lack in sheer numbers. The best part is that teddys hateful posts fall off the front page a lot faster, thus keeping visitors to this site from being turned off by his posts.

31 Oct 2010 11:07 #17 by Nobody that matters

Nmysys wrote: Let me point out something that may not be obvious to LJ. I posted 1 or 2 things each day to create controversy, which in turn has caused this forum to become quite active. This has led now to there being 4 Bound Community sites up with many more under contract and proposed, as well as more under construction, helping the owners of 285Bound build their business. They are in the process of building a Nationwide Network of Affiliate sites that will all link up together. With a great number of them, I posted that if you didn't want to read my posts that was your right, yet you all saw fit to read them and to comment, whether in agreement, or in rebuttal. The number of visitors to the site grew immensely as word has spread about the fun that could be had joining the site.

Now LJ and others have decided to pay me back by hijacking the forum, thinking they are smart. They are now becoming offensive. This is a business owned by some very nice people and hijacking the forum is unfair to them. This is a community site, and there are now other community sites, as there will be many more. Let's be fair to everyone in the community and let everyone participate and enjoy the wonderful creation that is 285Bound.com by not hijacking the forum for your stupid games.

Controversy in and of itself is one thing, hijacking the entire forum is another. Have a nice day.

Don't post articles with no comment. Pick the best one and post it up, with a detailed comment on your opinion.

This crap about posting articles to create controversy is just that - crap. All of us can read the headlines, and I'd wager that most of us do. People are coming here for the member's opinions, not a forum splattered with articles they could easily have found elsewhere.

It's the members opinions and back and forth discussion that keeps things alive. Posting multiple threads per day as a news service is hurting more than it's helping.

Isn't that obvious by now?

31 Oct 2010 11:13 #18 by Nobody that matters

archer wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote:

Good....now you have an idea how it has been for liberals to sign on here and see a half dozen or more conservative outrages, and they just multiply during the day. There are far more conservatives here than liberals, thank you LJ for making up for what we lack in sheer numbers. The best part is that teddys hateful posts fall off the front page a lot faster, thus keeping visitors to this site from being turned off by his posts.

Good? Two wrongs make a right, huh?

Stupidity breeds stupidity.

Volume is not the answer - now the liberals look just as inane as those conservatives that chose to flood the forum.

And the whole forum is hurting because of it. People are reading it less - I know that for a fact, because I'm a person and I'm reading less and less here every day. It's just not worth cutting through the volume of crappy articles from both sides to try to find any discussion.

31 Oct 2010 11:19 #19 by archer

Nobody that matters wrote: Good? Two wrongs make a right, huh?

Volume is not the answer - now the liberals look just as inane as those conservatives that chose to flood the forum.

And the whole forum is hurting because of it. People are reading it less - I know that for a fact, because I'm a person and I'm reading less and less here every day. It's just not worth cutting through the volume of crappy articles from both sides to try to find any discussion.

what is telling is that you never complained when it was conservatives flooding the forum, only when liberals started.

31 Oct 2010 11:39 #20 by LadyJazzer

archer wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote: Good? Two wrongs make a right, huh?

what is telling is that you never complained when it was conservatives flooding the forum, only when liberals started.

Good... One more conservative who's "reading it less" suits me fine... It's a free country.

It's a bitch, ain't it?

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds