Candidate's Alleged Mob Ties Won't Keep Him Out Of Congress

31 Oct 2010 11:46 #21 by LadyJazzer

archer wrote: Good....now you have an idea how it has been for liberals to sign on here and see a half dozen or more conservative outrages, and they just multiply during the day. There are far more conservatives here than liberals, thank you LJ for making up for what we lack in sheer numbers. The best part is that teddys hateful posts fall off the front page a lot faster, thus keeping visitors to this site from being turned off by his posts.

You're welcome.... Feel free to join with me... :popcorn:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 12:18 #22 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote:

archer wrote:
what is telling is that you never complained when it was conservatives flooding the forum, only when liberals started.

Good... One more conservative who's "reading it less" suits me fine... It's a free country.

It's a bitch, ain't it?

I agreed with those complaining about the blasted news stories. I've always disagreed with the lack of personal opinion as well as the volume of the news articles.

If you can't beat 'em with logic, Beat 'em over the head with idiocy... Right LJ?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

31 Oct 2010 12:20 - 31 Oct 2010 12:28 #23 by LadyJazzer
I guess you're just going to have to get used to it... Because as long as the Righties continue to do it, "I'll be your huckleberry..."

It obviously didn't bother you when it was the Righties doing it... It only became a problem when someone from the other side started doing it too... 'Scuse me, but your hypocrisy is showing...

31 Oct 2010 12:24 #24 by Residenttroll returns

Nobody that matters wrote:
Y'know, There's a fine line between proving your point and becoming just as annoying an idiot as the person you're trying to prove a point about.

You crossed that line at least 24 hours ago.

She proved her point....she's an annoying idiot. :rofl

31 Oct 2010 14:03 #25 by Nobody that matters

residenttroll wrote:
She proved her point....she's an annoying idiot. :rofl

Shut up, you're one of the damn idiots screwin things up around here too.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds