Liberal Media Outlets are Urging Violence towards Conservs

31 Oct 2010 11:46 #11 by Jonathan Hemlock
I'm sure if their Conservatives they'll suffer the consequences of their actions. If your one of Obama's Constituency...errr a Black Panther, you can intimidate and get away with it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 11:47 #12 by LadyJazzer
OOoo.... Black Panthers!!..... OOOoooooo ACORN!!!

BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 Oct 2010 11:57 #13 by Jonathan Hemlock
I can't find a reason to be afraid. I'm white, I smoke, I drink, I'm armed and I vote.

See what I mean.

31 Oct 2010 12:19 #14 by LadyJazzer

I don't smoke...I do drink...I'm armed...I won't let the Righties roll-back reproductive freedoms, Medicare, Medicaid or Social Security or inject their religion into MY life....And I vote.

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

31 Oct 2010 12:27 #15 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote:

I don't smoke...I do drink...I'm armed...I won't let the Righties roll-back reproductive freedoms, Medicare, Medicaid or Social Security or inject their religion into MY life....And I vote.

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

Another BUSH freedom fighter? Pun intended. rofllol rofllol rofllol

Looney Jerk is afraid someone is going to take away her retirement? :rofl :rofl :rofl She wants the youth generation to pay for her medicine, her groceries, and her electricity when she retires. :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

31 Oct 2010 12:56 #16 by Wayne Harrison
Actually, we all paid for our own Social Security. We all put in much more than we'll be taking out.

31 Oct 2010 13:15 #17 by Residenttroll returns

Pineguy wrote: Actually, we all paid for our own Social Security. We all put in much more than we'll be taking out.

Are you willing to bet money on that statement regarding Social Security? Oh wait, your near retirement, save your money. Just explain how this happens if retirees are taking out what they paid in. http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/aug ... ut-more-it

Medicare is subsidized by the taxpayers. One major health claim and your health care is paid for by the US taxpayer. Congratulations Baby Boomers!

31 Oct 2010 14:54 #18 by Wayne Harrison

residenttroll wrote:

Pineguy wrote: Actually, we all paid for our own Social Security. We all put in much more than we'll be taking out.

Just explain how this happens if retirees are taking out what they paid in. http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/aug ... ut-more-it

That's easy. It's right in your article:

"Because the overall federal budget was in deficit during this entire period, the surplus revenues Social Security earned in the remaining 10 months of the last 25 was used during those months to pay ongoing general government expenses and was not saved to pay future Social Security benefits.

The government gave the Social Security trust funds IOUs for this money."

31 Oct 2010 17:37 #19 by Nmysys
What good are IOU's with nothing to back them up? The word of the people in Government today and especially your Messiah Pineguy, can be shown to not be worth a plugged nickel. Do you want examples of him saying one thing and doing the opposite?

Drink some more :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :bash :bash :bash :bash

31 Oct 2010 18:13 #20 by Wayne Harrison
Obama has promised a lot that he never carried through on and that's why I publicly stated I probably won't vote for him next time (but I will wait to see who the other candidates are and what they stand for before deciding). So he's definitely not my Messiah, no matter how much you keep saying he is. But then, facts are only convenient when they support your viewpoint, aren't they?

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds