Liberal Media Outlets are Urging Violence towards Conservs

31 Oct 2010 18:37 #21 by navycpo7
I don't even want to hear it, those types are everywhere in both parties and even the parties(political) that want to be real parties.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2010 19:49 #22 by Nmysys
The same can be said for you Pineguy.

But then, facts are only convenient when they support your viewpoint, aren't they?

31 Oct 2010 21:36 #23 by Residenttroll returns

Pineguy wrote: Obama has promised a lot that he never carried through on and that's why I publicly stated I probably won't vote for him next time (but I will wait to see who the other candidates are and what they stand for before deciding). So he's definitely not my Messiah, no matter how much you keep saying he is.

So it begs the question. If he had delivered as promised would he have been your Messiah? Would it be accurate to say Obama is a liar (he promised and never delivered)? If we agree, would it be fair to say, "Obama Lied, Democratic Party Died??

31 Oct 2010 22:07 #24 by Wayne Harrison
He has never been my Messiah. He's the candidate I voted for. I voted for George Bush the first time, and he wasn't my Messiah either. Obama hasn't delivered everything he promised, although he still has two more years. He promised to get our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm still waiting.

He did deliver health care for all Americans and I am pleased that he kept that promise and that kids now have health insurance, no matter what their condition.

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/

The Democratic Party is less than 10 points behind the Republican Party in voter support so no, I don't think it would be fair to say the Democratic Party died.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds