Racist Tea Party and republicans elect more minorities

05 Nov 2010 09:49 #1 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Than the libs. :lol:

Facts are such a bitch. Deal with it :pop

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Nov 2010 10:03 #2 by Wayne Harrison
Electing two minorities to office from the Republican Party would be a record for them.

Wanna look at the total picture (how many minorities represent each party)?

I didn't think so.

Thanks for playing.

05 Nov 2010 10:11 #3 by The Viking

Pineguy wrote: Electing two minorities to office from the Republican Party would be a record for them.

Wanna look at the total picture (how many minorities represent each party)?

I didn't think so.

Thanks for playing.

Yes but the tide is turning where the R's are gaining on the D's with the number of minorities and women in political offices.

05 Nov 2010 10:16 #4 by Wayne Harrison
"The tide is turning" blah blah.. "R's gaining on the D's with the number of minorities
blah blah

You guys elect three blacks and you crow about it.... too funny. What's taking you so long to represent the racial makeup of the country in your party?

There are 42 blacks in the current House of Reps... Guess how many are Republicans?

05 Nov 2010 10:17 #5 by The Viking
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... victories/

The historic Republican wave also produced historic results for minority candidates, from Latina and Indian-American governors to a pair of black congressmen from the deep South.

In New Mexico, Susana Martinez was elected as the nation's first female Hispanic governor. Nikki Haley, whose parents were born in India, will be the first woman governor in South Carolina, and Brian Sandoval became Nevada's first Hispanic governor.

Insurance company owner Tim Scott will be the first black Republican congressman from South Carolina since Reconstruction, after easily winning in his conservative district. Scott, a 45-year-old state representative, earned a primary victory over the son of the one-time segregationist U.S. Sen. Strom Thurmond.

In Florida, military veteran Allen West outfought a two-term Democrat to win his House race. He is the first black Republican elected to Congress from Florida since a former slave served two terms in the 1870s.

Several Latino Republicans defeated incumbent House Democrats. In Texas, Bill Flores snatched a seat from Democratic Rep. Chet Edwards, who had served 20 years in Congress, and Francisco Canseco beat 11-year veteran Ciro Rodriguez. Jamie Herrera became the first Latino congressman from Washington state.

05 Nov 2010 10:19 #6 by Wayne Harrison
Good for the Republican Party.

05 Nov 2010 10:19 #7 by The Viking

Pineguy wrote: "The tide is turning" blah blah.. "R's gaining on the D's with the number of minorities
blah blah

You guys elect three blacks and you crow about it.... too funny. What's taking you so long to represent the racial makeup of the country in your party?

There are 42 blacks in the current House of Reps... Guess how many are Republicans?

rofllol :lol: That is what I love about the libs!! They are so brainwashed. A little info for you......blacks are not the ONLY minority!!! I know you guys have been taught that for so long, but there are a lot more minorities in this country. We elected many hispanics, and many from other minorities other than black.

05 Nov 2010 10:22 #8 by Wayne Harrison
I used blacks as an example because they are the largest minority.

There are 27 Hispanics in the current House.

5 are Republicans.

05 Nov 2010 10:24 #9 by Wayne Harrison
There are 77 women in the current House.

14 are Republicans.

05 Nov 2010 10:31 #10 by Grady

Pineguy wrote: I used blacks as an example because they are the largest minority.

There are 27 Hispanics in the current House.

5 are Republicans.

and one less D with Salazar coming back to the ranch

:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds