Racist Tea Party and republicans elect more minorities

05 Nov 2010 10:53 #11 by FredHayek
There will be at least one African-American Republican in the House, will he be allowed to join the Black Caucus?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Nov 2010 11:04 #12 by Nmysys
The problem truly is that the Mainstream media and the Democratic Party continues to paint the untruth to the minorities with lies and Empty Promises that they never intend to fill and as such continue to teach the minorities that so prevalently make up their audience that the Republicans don't represent their interests when in reality the Republicans represent their interests and values. If you and your fellow journalists would stop the BS and lies to them they would understand who really does represent their interests and value system.

Of course the Mainstream Drive-By media would never report the truth though would they? Instead they prefer to make the news instead of reporting it.

Most African Americans in this country are actually religious, predominantly Southern Baptist but also of other denominations and religious backgrounds. As such, without realizing what that meant, two years ago, it was them who voted down Proposition 8 in California. Naturally the mainstream media couldn't report that to them and point out to this huge democratic voting block that they were actually being conservative, could they?

Most Hispanics happen to be Catholic. Pity that this same media doesn't admit to these people that they stand alongside the Progressives that want to destroy religion in this country. What goes unsaid by the media of course then doesn't get learned by the people. What a shame that news organizations have stooped so low!!! That is my opinion and until things change I am sticking to it.

05 Nov 2010 11:16 #13 by Wayne Harrison
Yeah, it's the media's fault. Not the party that is 99% white.

Each individual minority decides which party represents their values and interests, not some white guy. But that's also a function of the candidates running, wouldn't you say? They talk directly to the voters in coffee shops, town halls, and local events when they are campaigning.

05 Nov 2010 11:40 #14 by Nmysys
Like it or not, I blame the media for what they have done to advance the Liberal Agenda. If they stopped the spin and stopped making the news instead of reporting the news, the truth would get out. It doesn't do a lot of good for that old white guy talking to them in the coffee shop, if they go home and watch television and get their news from the mainstream media or the Daily Show or Bill Maher, Steven Colbert, etc. like Scruffy seems to, or from the Liberal Hollywood types, also complicit in this conspiracy. The fact of the matter is the word isn't allowed to get out to them that the people they have been voting for are the ones who have and will continue to screw them and use them.

05 Nov 2010 11:43 #15 by Wayne Harrison
You think all voters can't think for themselves, or just blacks?

05 Nov 2010 12:47 #16 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: Like it or not, I blame the media for what they have done to advance the Liberal Agenda. If they stopped the spin and stopped making the news instead of reporting the news, the truth would get out. It doesn't do a lot of good for that old white guy talking to them in the coffee shop, if they go home and watch television and get their news from the mainstream media or the Daily Show or Bill Maher, Steven Colbert, etc. like Scruffy seems to, or from the Liberal Hollywood types, also complicit in this conspiracy. The fact of the matter is the word isn't allowed to get out to them that the people they have been voting for are the ones who have and will continue to screw them and use them.

I have never said I get my news from Stewart or Colbert. They are comedians, as I have repeatedly told you. In fact, thanks to the Bush Recession, we cut out satellite connection 8 months ago. I can't even watch the Broncos lose their games, much less watch the Comedy Channel.

Zinger alert>>>>> But I would still trust getting news from the Comedy Channel before I would trust getting news from the FOX "News" Channel.

05 Nov 2010 13:03 #17 by The Viking

SS109 wrote: There will be at least one African-American Republican in the House, will he be allowed to join the Black Caucus?

You know, going back to this point. Would it be considered racist if they had a 'White Caucus' in congress?

05 Nov 2010 13:05 #18 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

SS109 wrote: There will be at least one African-American Republican in the House, will he be allowed to join the Black Caucus?

You know, going back to this point. Would it be considered racist if they had a 'White Caucus' in congress?

There is one it's called the Republican Party.

05 Nov 2010 13:06 #19 by Scruffy

05 Nov 2010 13:09 #20 by Nmysys
You can get your news wherever you want to Scruffy and I still think you are a closet conservative just stirring the pot.

By the way Happy Brother's Day. If you don't understand it, I will be glad to forward it to you via PM. Maybe I will anyway.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds