Racist Tea Party and republicans elect more minorities

06 Nov 2010 00:13 #31 by Wayne Harrison

Nmysys wrote: Like it or not, I blame the media for what they have done to advance the Liberal Agenda. If they stopped the spin and stopped making the news instead of reporting the news, the truth would get out.

I'll believe you when you were equally outraged about Fox News and their Conservative agenda and spin.

When people find a news source that's slanted the way they want, they rarely complain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Nov 2010 01:07 #32 by Blazer Bob

Scruffy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: I shudder to have to think about the fact that there is a Mr. Pelosi somewhere that has to look at her and feel sorry for him. I personally have no feelings at all about O'Donnell, wasn't even interested enough to look at her twice, just am fascinated how much she got to you for some reason, maybe because she so angered you over the masturbation issue, but that is usually a personal matter, though in either persona you use on here, S or L, it appears to matter a lot!! rofllol

Actually, the reasons I am "fixated" on her are the same reasons that Palin causes so many people so much angst. Both women are woefully unqualified to be running for any public office, both have "moral values" that seem hypocritical, both run their mouths at high volume without thinking, and both are pretty much just arunning on their looks.

They're like beauty queens that think they are Rhodes Scholars.

Sexist pig, probably a racist too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds