Pelosi to Run for House Minority Leader

05 Nov 2010 18:25 #11 by Nmysys
Watch the moon and you will see her shadow cross it on each trip.

We need a smiley (more like a frowny) of a witch on a broom crossing the sky so I don't have to write this out every time the word Pelosi comes up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Nov 2010 23:20 #12 by navycpo7
I heard the AF folks at Andrews is celebrating, no more 30 changes per day for her misuse of aircraft and military personnel.

And did I understand you guys say Pelosi is running for House idiot leader

06 Nov 2010 09:32 #13 by Wayne Harrison
The last two posts are pretty typical examples of the way the right "debates."

06 Nov 2010 11:51 #14 by Batifa Zaxo
Replied by Batifa Zaxo on topic Pelosi to Run for House Minority Leader
I think Ms. Pelosi would be good at that position, she is a force that can get things done. Many like her, she is smart and very wise.

06 Nov 2010 12:55 #15 by navycpo7

Pineguy wrote: The last two posts are pretty typical examples of the way the right "debates."

No debate involved, just making fun of it. She was not very well liked as she thought she could just call and they would jump just for her making many changes in her day to day travel plans causing alot of hardship on the crews of the aircraft.

06 Nov 2010 15:47 #16 by Wayne Harrison
I'm sorry she was tough on the military crews.

But, if the crews of the aircraft consider daily travel plans changing as a "hardship" they should be sent to the Mideast. Then they'd learn what true hardship is.

06 Nov 2010 18:35 #17 by navycpo7

Pineguy wrote: I'm sorry she was tough on the military crews.

But, if the crews of the aircraft consider daily travel plans changing as a "hardship" they should be sent to the Mideast. Then they'd learn what true hardship is.

Most of them have served overseas. By daily travel plans changing, she was known for making mutiple changes in a day. When one preps an aircraft for a destination, then changes are made or personnel changes are made on manifest things on the aircraft change. Changes cost money, and it can be a pain in the ass to do. She was known for that. As for the military crews, I want you to understand something.
These men and women serve in the United States Air Force. They do not serve for the purpose of some lady who thinks she is God and can do whatever. I will bet most have served over there in one way or another. They come home get assigned to the Unit that provides these services to the VP, Cabinet members and to Congress when requested and approved. They do a damn fine job, and work hard to ensure all is done with the utmost care in doing it. That does not mean Pelosi or any other congressional person can do as they want with them. So they know what hardship is all about. As do most in the military.

06 Nov 2010 19:57 #18 by Wayne Harrison
I'm sorry, I refuse to feel sorry for them because the third in line to the Presidency changes her plans and forces them to prep different aircraft, if she actually does that. All you did was claim "she was known for making multiple changes in day." I'm having a hard time figuring out what she would gain from frequently changing her plans for military aircraft multiple times in a day.

06 Nov 2010 21:36 #19 by Blazer Bob

Pineguy wrote: I'm sorry she was tough on the military crews.

I suspect they have allready been there. This should be a break from 12 and 12's or standing a three section watch bill.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds