Rand Paul: Both Parties Are At Fault

07 Nov 2010 15:27 #1 by Wayne Harrison
[youtube:2v736tlj]
[/youtube:2v736tlj]

What a breath of fresh air!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Nov 2010 16:59 #2 by Nmysys
Gee Pineguy, you are now saying what we have been saying for months in the Tea Party, that both parties are at fault, and claiming it is a breath of fresh air. You are definitely either, coming around to the Tea Party message, or you are all over the map. Make up your mind!!

07 Nov 2010 17:01 #3 by Wayne Harrison
This guy makes his point respectfully and knowledgeable that both sides need to work together.

You and your cohorts on here don't. Big difference.

07 Nov 2010 17:03 #4 by outdoor338
Here we go again with pines negative response, maybe someday, he will extend an olive branch, just to make peace. god, what is so hard about that?

07 Nov 2010 17:08 #5 by Wayne Harrison
Posting this video and Palin's op-end piece were olive branches.

I've never seen you post anything but your right-wing extremist views or call anyone who doesn't think as you do anything but names.

07 Nov 2010 20:12 #6 by Nmysys
We don't think that both sides need to work together. We think both sides need to step aside and let the new blood take this country back on course with personal responsibility, fiscal conservatism, freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution and the heck with P.C.

We want less government, lower taxes, job creation, strong defense and a return to family values. We want to protect our borders and respect for our military.

Need I remind you that we don't like pressing 1 to speak our own language? We want our government to live by the same laws that are passed upon us, including health care. We want back our representative government the way it was meant to be, service to the nation and then go back to your civilian life.

This may be right wing extremist views to an idiot like you, but these are values to us.

08 Nov 2010 07:01 #7 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ever notice how people like pineguy, from the obamadinejad media have an orgasm any time they think they have found a person from the right slamming Republicans. They get so ecstatic they will even cut them slack if they include leftists in the slam. If Paul had slammed the "regime", it wouldn't have made it passed the editor's floor. This why they all love mccain.

08 Nov 2010 07:18 #8 by Grady
Pineguy I took you post in the manner it was intended.

08 Nov 2010 08:46 #9 by Wayne Harrison
Actually, I posted it because he makes a lot of sense and, while I don't believe in his "a human being begins at conception" argument, the rest of what he has to say is spot on. What I like most about him is he is respectful of the opposition and willing to work with them to bring the country forward. I also like his stance against lobbyists and that he is not a career politician.

I certainly hope he is persuaded to run in 2012. I would love to see him debate Sarah Palin.

08 Nov 2010 09:22 #10 by HEARTLESS
Much like his father's views. I'd like to see us out of Afghanistan too, but think those over there have a better view (pun intended) than us armchair quarterbacks. To simply leave without winning or reaching a specific goal is only weakness in the enemies eyes and a disservice to those that have given so much already.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds