House Democrats Vote to Keep Pelosi as Their Leader

17 Nov 2010 12:41 #1 by JusSayin
Just how stupid are the democrats????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Nov 2010 12:48 #2 by outdoor338
Stupid for sure, but this helps republicans a great deal. Keep the face of obamacare out there, so people don't forget..

17 Nov 2010 12:49 #3 by conifermtman
Very stupid, I hope they keep it up. 2012 can't come soon enough!

17 Nov 2010 12:54 #4 by Scruffy
I guess Nancy Pelosi's happiness is what really irks conservatives.

17 Nov 2010 12:57 #5 by Grady
I wonder how much she has on other members of congress ans who are the those players.

17 Nov 2010 13:19 #6 by archer

Scruffy wrote: I guess Nancy Pelosi's happiness is what really irks conservatives.

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol

17 Nov 2010 13:27 #7 by outdoor338
pelosi did us a big favor, cost you guys many elected positions, thanks nancy! We owe you one, and will pay ya back in 2012, bye bye obama messiah!

17 Nov 2010 16:34 #8 by The Viking
It will be huge for us in 2012, showing that the Dems still didn't get it with the huge wake up call in 2010, and how America was sick of the leadership and they still have Reid and Pelosi as their faces. It is hilarious!!! So now they will get another huge wake up call in 2012. Even more than 25% of the Dems in congress don't want her and voted against her today. They are the party of the same old thing and that is not what America wants. They keep handing us gifts!! First Obama saved the GOP and turned a landslide the opposite way quicker than any President in history, and now they keep fighting for the people that no one wants and that have the lowest apporval ratings. :woo hoo: :woo hoo:

The Dems may go the way of the Whigs if they keep this up!!

[youtube:dg5szkrw]
[/youtube:dg5szkrw]

17 Nov 2010 17:25 #9 by archer
I've never been a fan of Pelosi.....but if having her be minority leader drives the Republicans so nutz, it may be worth it. You guys lose all sense when dealing with her.....as do the Republicans in the house. Kinda like having Boehner as majority leader does to democrats. neither one of them is a prize politician.

17 Nov 2010 17:28 #10 by outdoor338
Boehner, didn't cost any liberal democrats their seats, you can thank nancy for that, I sure do. I am all in favor of keeping her at her new roll, funny over 40 people voted against her, here is where the divide starts between you dems..yippie!

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds