Young Boy Strip Searched by TSA

22 Nov 2010 11:49 #1 by Nmysys
[youtube:3dejvxrk]
[/youtube:3dejvxrk]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2010 11:58 #2 by The Viking
I posted this video on the Don't touch my junk thread and not many had anything to say about it. I am still waiting to see someone defend it.

22 Nov 2010 12:11 #3 by 2wlady
I didn't watch the video. Did this kid have to drop trou-, grab his ankles and have his rectum checked?

I'm against this entire TSA move to grope and/or zap us with more radiation. The arguments that we get more radiation from other things is specious. Why add another item to the growing list of radiation exposure?

22 Nov 2010 12:29 #4 by kresspin
If that were my son, I'd be screaming, not standing there letting them do it.

22 Nov 2010 12:40 #5 by AV8OR
You have to love the Cow/Moron at the metal detector with her arms all-folded in a defensive posture.

I wonder if AccccchMed was over in another line just passing through?

22 Nov 2010 13:37 #6 by HEARTLESS
A nation thats Federal Government refuses to secure its borders, but subjects its own citizens to near sexual assault to fly on a commercial flight. How is that Hope and Change working for you? He didn't lie, he and his administration are fundamentally changing this nation.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Nov 2010 14:53 #7 by Travelingirl
The terrorist are laughing at us in their caves. We're being terrorized by our fellow citizens everytime we go to the airport. Looks like the terrorist won.

22 Nov 2010 14:57 #8 by outdoor338
:yeahthat: :thumbsup: :biggrin: Great point TG

22 Nov 2010 16:12 #9 by archer
what change? This has been goin on for more years than Obama has been president.....that includes the non-secuing of the border. Neither partyt wants to deal with illegal immigration, never have probably never will. I wish there was some alternative to these searches, but I can't think what it would be.

22 Nov 2010 16:19 #10 by Nmysys
Archer:

Are you saying that these invasive gropes and scanning of the body, has been going on for years? We know, it is all George Bush's fault, nothing should be placed at the feet of your glorious foreign born President. He is so wonderful, isn't he?

No matter what he does, he will always be your hero!!!! Enough to make me gag how you Liberals blame everything on everyone else but Obumma!!!!

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds