Young Boy Strip Searched by TSA

22 Nov 2010 16:23 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Young Boy Strip Searched by TSA
This is the country republicans created..Democrats did'nt freak out over 911..Democrats did'nt fan the flames of fear so we could invade countries that had nothing to do with 911...Republicans did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Nov 2010 16:24 #12 by HEARTLESS
Its been mentioned and ignored repeatedly, explosive sniffing dogs and metal detectors for both passengers and luggage. This whole TSA improvement is nothing more than a payback from the bureaucrats for the can of whupass from the election.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Nov 2010 16:36 #13 by HEARTLESS
And another option, don't go through the dogs line and get a TSA feelup.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Nov 2010 16:50 #14 by Nmysys
Heartless:

You are truly heartless, my friend. LOL

his whole TSA improvement is nothing more than a payback from the bureaucrats for the can of whupass from the election.

Now that's the truth, payback by the left. The hell with our rights. It's amazing how little the Left is complaining, like the Patriot Act complaints!!!

22 Nov 2010 17:20 #15 by AV8OR

Vice Lord wrote: This is the country republicans created..Democrats did'nt freak out over 911..Democrats did'nt fan the flames of fear so we could invade countries that had nothing to do with 911...Republicans did.

VL,

When is your next anal cavity search scheduled for? Is that you folks see hanging around DIA every Friday night?

You might want to stop that, at least until after Thanksgiving. Woudn't want you to lose the Turkey name election because of this skeleton in your closet.

22 Nov 2010 17:36 #16 by Travelingirl

archer wrote: what change? This has been goin on for more years than Obama has been president.....that includes the non-secuing of the border. Neither partyt wants to deal with illegal immigration, never have probably never will. I wish there was some alternative to these searches, but I can't think what it would be.

You don't have to do the thinking Archer, it's already been done!! Just check out what Israel does...they PROFILE!! They match up suspected terrorist with each passenger list. The head of Israel's security was on Gerlado the other night. He could hardly contain his disgust! It was obvious he was thinking "those stupid Americans are terrorizing their own countrymen!" Good grief...strip searching a child? How incredibly stupid can it get??? And so many American zombies buy into it!

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds