Tolerant libruls

25 Nov 2010 18:06 #11 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Tolerant libruls
I know this will fall on deaf ears, but I do not see any value in the constant bashing between liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, etc.

I doubt that the generalizations used actually fit anyone. Nearly all of the posters here have some (or many) ideas I agree with, and some (or many) I disagree with.

The same is true for most of the politicians discussed. Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans have consistently good or bad representatives. Like the rest of the human race, each is a combination of good characteristics, and not so good characteristics.

It would be much more productive to address specific ideas, rather than personalities, and avoid assuming that others subscribe to those specific ideas, IMO.

However, that wouldn't be nearly as much fun, would it?

What was I thinking?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Nov 2010 18:12 #12 by ShilohLady
Replied by ShilohLady on topic Tolerant libruls
jf1acai - you should know better than trying to insert a little sanity into a political discussion! Shame on you!!

25 Nov 2010 18:18 #13 by jf1acai
:rofl

You are right!

:oops:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

25 Nov 2010 18:21 #14 by JSG
Replied by JSG on topic Tolerant libruls
:grouphug:

Let's all sing "Kumbaya"!!

Who wants to start?

25 Nov 2010 18:28 #15 by jf1acai
[youtube:2raithxg]
[/youtube:2raithxg]

26 Nov 2010 10:26 #16 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Tolerant libruls

Nmysys wrote: Liberals are great at making excuses for their mistakes instead of owning up to them.

Nmysys, I admitted my mistake. I didn't realize Phelps considered himself a Democrat. As I said, my bad. However, I do believe that he is a DINO. No Democrat would do what he does, just as no Christian would act the way he does.

Now, admit that you made a mistake about me making a mistake. I'm prepared to sit here all day waiting. :file:

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds