If you're working today you're most likely a loser

26 Nov 2010 14:48 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic If you're working today you're most likely a loser
Taking care of VL is half my workday. LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Nov 2010 14:54 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic If you're working today you're most likely a loser
job security my dear

26 Nov 2010 14:56 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic If you're working today you're most likely a loser

Residenttroll wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: If you can't get a 4 day weekend off in this most American of American holidays then you need to reevaluate your employment because your company has absolutely no respect for you and your family.

your a slave

Luggage Monkey (VL) would be working if he hadn't fake his disability.

I haven't worked a holiday in over 30 years.....

Family First

26 Nov 2010 16:49 #14 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic If you're working today you're most likely a loser

job security my dear

Sweetie, I would rather be insecure. LOL

26 Nov 2010 17:50 - 26 Nov 2010 17:57 #15 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL, I am working today. I worked some yesterday too. And when I had my other businesses I worked as well. Especially my clothing business. This was our busy time.

archer wrote: My daughter has seniority in her company and does not have children, she's a paramedic. She will usually offer to work Thanksgiving and Christmas so that those with kids can have the day off

mountaindollar wrote: I own my own business I work all the time and enjoy it.

I probably should have wrote you're either a loser or have very low senoirity, are a paramedic, have your own business, or work in the service industry...

26 Nov 2010 17:55 #16 by UNDER MODERATION
I probably should have just posted that Resident Troll is a loser

26 Nov 2010 17:56 #17 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

job security my dear

Sweetie, I would rather be insecure. LOL

Ha ha ha ha ..Not buying it

26 Nov 2010 19:19 #18 by CinnamonGirl
You always think I love you, where did this come from?

26 Nov 2010 19:56 #19 by RenegadeCJ
I work today, because I have to. Didn't realize trying to make ends meet made me a loser! Thanks VL!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

26 Nov 2010 21:12 #20 by navycpo7

RenegadeCJ wrote: I work today, because I have to. Didn't realize trying to make ends meet made me a loser! Thanks VL!!!

The only loser is vl, (Mr. Stupid). I have worked many a holiday, things the way they are many have no choice.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds