If you're working today you're most likely a loser

26 Nov 2010 12:03 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
If you're working today you're most likely a loser was created by UNDER MODERATION
If you can't get a 4 day weekend off in this most American of American holidays then you need to reevaluate your employment because your company has absolutely no respect for you and your family.

your a slave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Nov 2010 12:05 #2 by PondLady
Pretty harsh, VL. I'm lucky enough to get the four days off but many don't - not just retail workers but nurses, police, fire, etc.

26 Nov 2010 12:08 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic If you're working today you're most likely a loser

PondLady wrote: Pretty harsh, VL. I'm lucky enough to get the four days off but many don't - not just retail workers but nurses, police, fire, etc.

Yes, there are exceptions..I should have said you're either a loser or have very low senoirity.

I stand corrected

26 Nov 2010 12:22 #4 by archer
My daughter has seniority in her company and does not have children, she's a paramedic. She will usually offer to work Thanksgiving and Christmas so that those with kids can have the day off

26 Nov 2010 12:24 #5 by JSG
Black Friday employees too. The biggest shopping day of the year.

26 Nov 2010 12:42 #6 by Nobody that matters
I work today so I can have some other more important days off - other than a national holiday for gluttony followed by greed. If we add 5 more days, we could have the 7 deadly sins all wrapped up into one week.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

26 Nov 2010 14:32 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic If you're working today you're most likely a loser
VL, I am working today. I worked some yesterday too. And when I had my other businesses I worked as well. Especially my clothing business. This was our busy time.

26 Nov 2010 14:34 #8 by mountaindollar
I own my own business I work all the time and enjoy it.

26 Nov 2010 14:38 #9 by Hoot Owl

Vice Lord wrote: Yes, there are exceptions..I should have said you're either a loser or have very low senoirity.

I stand corrected

All those schleps on Wall Street appreciate your point of view :faint:

How are you placing your bets on college ball, if your bookie took the day off?

26 Nov 2010 14:46 #10 by Residenttroll returns

Vice Lord wrote: If you can't get a 4 day weekend off in this most American of American holidays then you need to reevaluate your employment because your company has absolutely no respect for you and your family.

your a slave

Luggage Monkey (VL) would be working if he hadn't fake his disability.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds