Question....Dems Priorities?

01 Dec 2010 15:00 #31 by ckm8
Replied by ckm8 on topic Question....Dems Priorities?
I'm well acquainted with our Constitution JS. What part do you need interpreted? It's hard, I know- here's a good place for you to start.
http://www.usconstitution.net/constkids4.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2010 15:04 #32 by JusSayin

ckm8 wrote: I'm well acquainted with our Constitution JS. What part do you need interpreted? It's hard, I know- here's a good place for you to start.

The difference is that I have an allegiance to it...you, and your kind, want to destroy it. With each new post you write, that becomes more and more evident.

01 Dec 2010 15:06 #33 by ckm8
That's where you show that you don't understand what is in the Constitution at all JS.

01 Dec 2010 15:14 #34 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Question....Dems Priorities?

JusSayin wrote:

ckm8 wrote: I'm well acquainted with our Constitution JS. What part do you need interpreted? It's hard, I know- here's a good place for you to start.

The difference is that I have an allegiance to it...you, and your kind, want to destroy it. With each new post you write, that becomes more and more evident.

And.....with each new post you write you show how reactionary you are your kind are. You would keep us stagnant until we would find ourselves a third world country while other more progresive nations leave us in the dust. Go ahead, try to re-create your grandfathers America......you will distroy this wonderful nation in the process....or is that your aim? Take America down so you can rebuild it in your own image? You don't love America at all.

01 Dec 2010 15:23 #35 by daisypusher
Wow archer. It seems that your progressive America has no founding or foundation.

01 Dec 2010 15:24 #36 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Question....Dems Priorities?

daisypusher wrote: Wow archer. It seems that your progressive America has no founding or foundation.

huh? you posting in code now?

01 Dec 2010 15:29 #37 by daisypusher
Yes. Unless the constitution is followed we are without foundation. Until "progressives" progress though the use of that foundation i.e. constitutional amendments, like our grandfathers, you will not see progress, but more political partisanship and division than you see now as the "progressives" attempt to illegally assert their will.

01 Dec 2010 15:34 #38 by ckm8
The progressives seek to return us to the Constitution of our founders. The corporatist right has decided that WalMart is a person. Somehow I doubt the founders would agree.

01 Dec 2010 15:38 #39 by daisypusher

ckm8 wrote: The progressives seek to return us to the Constitution of our founders. The corporatist right has decided that WalMart is a person. Somehow I doubt the founders would agree.

Cool. The let the constitutional reign. First uphold the 10th amendment and nullify any amendment that lacks documentation of being properly ratified.

01 Dec 2010 15:42 #40 by daisypusher
And let's stop printing that money

Art. I Sec. 8 Cl. 5
[Congress shall have Power ... ] To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, ...;
Art. I Sec. 10 Cl. 1
[No State shall ...] make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; ...

Please return us to the Constitution..... Please...... You can do it...........

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds