Chase Orders Texas Bank To Remove Christmas Tree

06 Dec 2010 07:41 #11 by outdoor338
funny, you never hear the libs attacking muslims! They don't have the guts to do it. They know that muslims will not stand for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2010 07:45 #12 by Nmysys
I think it is because the Libs think the Muslims will help them destroy this evil country! They blame us for everything.

06 Dec 2010 08:32 #13 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: funny, you never hear the libs attacking muslims! They don't have the guts to do it. They know that muslims will not stand for it.

Golly, I'll bet if the bank manager put up a Muslimtree (or whatever is an icon of their Ramadan holiday) in a Chase Bank, they would be asked to take it down, too.

06 Dec 2010 08:34 #14 by Scruffy

Nmysys wrote: I think it is because the Libs think the Muslims will help them destroy this evil country! They blame us for everything.

But we both know it is the Conservative elitists that want to destroy this country by giving more money to the ultra-rich.

06 Dec 2010 08:34 #15 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: funny, you never hear the libs attacking muslims! They don't have the guts to do it. They know that muslims will not stand for it.

Golly, I'll bet if the bank manager put up a Muslimtree (or whatever is an icon of their Ramadan holiday) in a Chase Bank, they would be asked to take it down, too.

I'll bet there would be a huge uproar screaming racism and the ACLU would be in there fighting for them tooth and nail to be able to express their religious freedoms.

06 Dec 2010 08:35 #16 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: I think it is because the Libs think the Muslims will help them destroy this evil country! They blame us for everything.

But we both know it is the Conservative elitists that want to destroy this country by giving more money to the ultra-rich.

Ignorant 'I know you are, but what am I' type statement that makes no sense.

06 Dec 2010 08:35 #17 by Scruffy

navycpo7 wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

Batifa Zaxo wrote: I agree with kneb, good article, no christmas should be anywhere in america, it offend her and me a muslim, many of my friends who are muslim say christmas decorations in banks, stores offends them so take them down, celebrat in your homes.

Don't give a damn if it offends you. You don't like it, carry your sorry ass out of this country. These is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, we have been doing these things for a couple hundred years. I am sick and tired of people in this country worrying about who it might offend. You don't like the American way, pack your stuff up and get the hell out of America and go back to your own. (That just happens to be another great freedom we have here, you can leave any time)

Do you feel the same way about people that want to burn the flag?

Considering burning the flag is against the law, though not enforced, yes I do. It is a simple thing, if our way of life in the United States offends someone, they have the right to pack up and leave. I am tired of various groups and people trying to force thier agendas on other people, or make changes to the laws to fit thier needs(doesn't matter to them what effects on others it will have so long as thier needs are met) and I am really tired of our freedoms being removed it seems like daily. All we hear is more government control.

Just for info, I have actually gotten into a fight to pull a flag that a group here in the US was going to burn. The Flag represents this country and there are alot of men and women who have died for this country. And I am not the only one that feels this way.

Thanks for the thoughtful answer.

06 Dec 2010 08:37 #18 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

Ignorant 'I know you are, but what am I' type statement that makes no sense.

Well, Nmysys claims it is the libs who want to destroy this country. I replied by saying that it is actually the conservatives elites that want to destroy this country by taking money from the middle and lower classes and redistribute it to the upper class.

I know you don't believe it, but it's the truth.

06 Dec 2010 09:04 #19 by outdoor338
I thought this was the Christmas thread??? Come on scruffy, get back on topic!

06 Dec 2010 09:09 #20 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

I'll bet there would be a huge uproar screaming racism and the ACLU would be in there fighting for them tooth and nail to be able to express their religious freedoms.

That's your opinion. I'll bet the ACLU would not be defending the display of religious icons on personal property. The ACLU defends civil rights, which are not being violated in this imaginary (and real) scenario.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds