Chase Orders Texas Bank To Remove Christmas Tree

06 Dec 2010 09:22 #21 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Viking wrote:

Surveyor wrote: I disagree. One of the things that define this country is the right to freedom of expression. If it offends you, deal with it.

I agree with you but don't feed into Batifa Zaxo's posts. He is just a troll who likes to try and stir things up who goes by several names on here and doesn't beleive most of the stuff he posts.

Actually he is the honest personality of Sybll's(manna pro) personalities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2010 09:30 #22 by Nobody that matters

outdoor338 wrote: I thought this was the Christmas thread??? Come on scruffy, get back on topic!

I thought the topic was religious displays at government owned banks...

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

06 Dec 2010 09:32 #23 by Scruffy

Nobody that matters wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: I thought this was the Christmas thread??? Come on scruffy, get back on topic!

Chase is not a private corporation?

06 Dec 2010 11:40 #24 by Nobody that matters

Scruffy wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote:

Chase is not a private corporation?

There's no such thing as a private corporation anymore. They've all been assimilated.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

10 Dec 2010 08:29 #25 by The Boss

navycpo7 wrote:

Batifa Zaxo wrote: I agree with kneb, good article, no christmas should be anywhere in america, it offend her and me a muslim, many of my friends who are muslim say christmas decorations in banks, stores offends them so take them down, celebrat in your homes.

Don't give a damn if it offends you. You don't like it, carry your sorry ass out of this country. These is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, we have been doing these things for a couple hundred years. I am sick and tired of people in this country worrying about who it might offend. You don't like the American way, pack your stuff up and get the hell out of America and go back to your own. (That just happens to be another great freedom we have here, you can leave any time)

Navy it sounds like you are the one that is offended.

Curious how long something has to be around before it is institutionalized and should be more important than freedom of choice. For example, not offending folks has been around for about 20-30 years and has caught on more than christmas trees, (which is a highly borrowed and evolving tradition used to convince kids of the religious bull you guys apparently cannot teach without toys and props.)

And if someone is offended, you simply expect them to leave, because their offense offends you? By your logic, you are the one that needs to leave now and the problem will be solved, but we both know better.

I could care less about trees, if chase wants to put it up or put it down, who really cares, they are a place to loose your money, that is all, it has nothing to do with trees. Nor do these trees really have to do with christianity or god or christ, who from my understanding was born in the spring, but celebration was moved to try and take away previous religous fanatics meaning of the solstace. So we had one fanatical group trying to displace another....so you are right Navy, not much has changed...that is the longest tradition...you are just bummed because christianity is on its way out, even despite these desparite attempts...the enlightenment will prevail.

I find it so interesting that people on this board are willing to stop doing business with a company over a stinking tree, but will still buy from companies what are part of countless deaths, major pollution and other activities just because they don't want to do the research.

Way to take a stand!

And remember, traditionally trees go up the day before christmas, but for about as long as we have not been offending people as a cultural norm, we have been extending the tree time, likely not for family or god but for the ultimate religion that even folks here are willing to sell their time with their kids for to no end....$$$$$$$.

Remember every I phone you get your kids is a number of hours you chose not to spend with them while working to give them a device that is known to be harmfull to children, by congress and others. Go ahead and bitch about a tree in TX on moral ground, but dont forget to look at what you are actually standing on.

Thanks for your service, but I think you are way off being offended by a tree or lack there of, though it is your right. Can't you focus your anger on the countless christians that beat their children or the countless christian leaders that diddle them. Surely this is more offensive and a bigger threat to christianity and American society as a whole.

10 Dec 2010 17:31 #26 by navycpo7

posteryoyo wrote:

navycpo7 wrote:

Batifa Zaxo wrote: I agree with kneb, good article, no christmas should be anywhere in america, it offend her and me a muslim, many of my friends who are muslim say christmas decorations in banks, stores offends them so take them down, celebrat in your homes.

Don't give a damn if it offends you. You don't like it, carry your sorry ass out of this country. These is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, we have been doing these things for a couple hundred years. I am sick and tired of people in this country worrying about who it might offend. You don't like the American way, pack your stuff up and get the hell out of America and go back to your own. (That just happens to be another great freedom we have here, you can leave any time)

Navy it sounds like you are the one that is offended.

Curious how long something has to be around before it is institutionalized and should be more important than freedom of choice. For example, not offending folks has been around for about 20-30 years and has caught on more than christmas trees, (which is a highly borrowed and evolving tradition used to convince kids of the religious bull you guys apparently cannot teach without toys and props.)

And if someone is offended, you simply expect them to leave, because their offense offends you? By your logic, you are the one that needs to leave now and the problem will be solved, but we both know better.

I could care less about trees, if chase wants to put it up or put it down, who really cares, they are a place to loose your money, that is all, it has nothing to do with trees. Nor do these trees really have to do with christianity or god or christ, who from my understanding was born in the spring, but celebration was moved to try and take away previous religous fanatics meaning of the solstace. So we had one fanatical group trying to displace another....so you are right Navy, not much has changed...that is the longest tradition...you are just bummed because christianity is on its way out, even despite these desparite attempts...the enlightenment will prevail.

I find it so interesting that people on this board are willing to stop doing business with a company over a stinking tree, but will still buy from companies what are part of countless deaths, major pollution and other activities just because they don't want to do the research.

Way to take a stand!

And remember, traditionally trees go up the day before christmas, but for about as long as we have not been offending people as a cultural norm, we have been extending the tree time, likely not for family or god but for the ultimate religion that even folks here are willing to sell their time with their kids for to no end....$$$$$$$.

Remember every I phone you get your kids is a number of hours you chose not to spend with them while working to give them a device that is known to be harmfull to children, by congress and others. Go ahead and bitch about a tree in TX on moral ground, but dont forget to look at what you are actually standing on.

Thanks for your service, but I think you are way off being offended by a tree or lack there of, though it is your right. Can't you focus your anger on the countless christians that beat their children or the countless christian leaders that diddle them. Surely this is more offensive and a bigger threat to christianity and American society as a whole.

Nope you are aren't even close on this one. I am neither bummed or offended. Just damn tired of people trying to pretend they are something they are not. The crap of "we can't do this or that since it might offend someone or group" is nothing more than BS. These people or groups if they get offended because of what someone does or does not do or some group does or does not do, is just do damn bad. Who cares. They can always go somewhere else. I am not going to worry about be polictically correct,(as I am not and never will be). Tell you want though how bout focus on people as a whole that beat thier kids etc. As this is not just christians as it seems you directed that at.

11 Dec 2010 05:17 #27 by Batifa Zaxo
Replied by Batifa Zaxo on topic Chase Orders Texas Bank To Remove Christmas Tree
Mr.posteryoyo, thank you for saying this. america should stop forcing people to see and hear music in banks, stores, public buildings, this day on dec 25 should be stopped. If offends me and many others. america is a melting pot as you americans say. ramadom and kawaniza never is spoken. these should be promoted and not christmas. christmas will be history soon.

11 Dec 2010 08:00 #28 by outdoor338
batifa, your a jerk! Most Americans like Christmas, with exception of a few here. You don't like it, to dang bad! Move back from where your from. Christmas is here to stay. Merry Christmas to my republican and democrat friends!

11 Dec 2010 08:18 #29 by navycpo7

Batifa Zaxo wrote: Mr.posteryoyo, thank you for saying this. america should stop forcing people to see and hear music in banks, stores, public buildings, this day on dec 25 should be stopped. If offends me and many others. america is a melting pot as you americans say. ramadom and kawaniza never is spoken. these should be promoted and not christmas. christmas will be history soon.

It offends you, oh well to damn bad, pack up and leave. you don't have to listen to it, you don't even have to go to places where they do it, so go away, far far away. Thats another freedom we have here, the freedom to leave when one wants to.

11 Dec 2010 08:48 #30 by rlcarolyn
Well Batifa, Here we go! this pretty well puts you here!
[youtube:120kyj7y]
[/youtube:120kyj7y] Go back to where you feel comfortable but quit pressing your offensive crap here. We have been doing this for years and you shouldn't have come here if you can't respect who we are.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds