Pearl Harbor Day

07 Dec 2010 06:47 #1 by jf1acai
Pearl Harbor Day was created by jf1acai
The day that shall live in infamy - http://www.ccdemo.info/PearlHarbor/Pear ... bered.html

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Dec 2010 07:55 #2 by texan
Replied by texan on topic Pearl Harbor Day
How well I still remember Dec. 7th. We were eating lunch when the news came on the radio. I remember Mother crying and Daddy holding her in his arms. Since I was only 10 years old I did not understand the ramifications of the attack. I only knew that something was horribly wrong.
Years later my husband and I visited Pearl Harbor and could see, first hand, the devastation :shakingh: that happened.

07 Dec 2010 09:05 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Pearl Harbor Day
An old South Park Rancher I knew remembered 12/7 well, he spent the day trapped under an old steam powered bailer. No one remembered to check on him since war was declared.

It must have been interesting times. No overseas enemy had attacked the US in over 100 years before Pearl Harbor.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Dec 2010 09:28 #4 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Pearl Harbor Day
Being just a young Whippersnapper, I can only relate to what I read in the Old History Books, written before the Left decided to rewrite our history to make things PC, and it was a terrible day for this country. Actually I was a toddler ( admittedly ) and I don't remember much of it. I do remember the ending of the war and the Enola Gay.

WWII did one important thing and that was bring this country together for a common purpose. Does anyone remember that happening a long time ago, like a decade? That one seems to have been forgotten by those on the left!

07 Dec 2010 10:07 #5 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Pearl Harbor Day
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" www.youtube.com/v/3VqQAf74fsE?fs=1&hl=en_US "></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="never"></param><embed src=" www.youtube.com/v/3VqQAf74fsE?fs=1&hl=en_US " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="never" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed> </object>[/youtube]

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds