‘No Negroes Allowed’ Sign Marks Future Wisconsin Business

08 Dec 2010 19:13 #11 by The Viking

Grady wrote: Here is the link to the actual story.

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/111420874.html

Which reminds me, can a white or latino congressman join the black congressional caucaus?

Not normally no. Remember racism only runs one way. White Americans are the only ones who can be racist. :bash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Dec 2010 19:33 #12 by Travelingirl
Seriously LJ - loosen the velcro straps on your tenny shoes and take a deep breath...

08 Dec 2010 19:53 #13 by LadyJazzer
Seriously TG, just can't stay on the topic, and not turn it into an attack on me, can you?

Have you considered counseling?

08 Dec 2010 20:11 #14 by Travelingirl
Seriously, LJ, your comments on your original post were way off topic! Seriously.

08 Dec 2010 20:13 #15 by LadyJazzer
No, actually, they were dead-on... The kind of racist twit that would do that would probably love to see America return to the racism of the 50's.

08 Dec 2010 20:34 #16 by Travelingirl
Yeah - these tea party guys would "love to see America return to the racism of the 50's."

Black tea party members dispute racist claims
'Democrats have re-enslaved America' says conservative black leader
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38558455/ns ... _politics/

Post a tea party bill of rights that supports your accusations. Admit it, LJ darling. It's a stretch.

08 Dec 2010 20:41 #17 by LadyJazzer
Y'know, I'd love to keep trading insults with you...but you're not worth it. Let me know when you'd like to discuss issues instead of insults.

(You can't possibly imagine how much I don't give a sh*t what some marginalized black teabagger members think about "racism from the Left"...)

You really SHOULD consider some counseling.

08 Dec 2010 20:50 #18 by Travelingirl
Oh c'mon...just having a little fun! You can always put me on ignore!

Merry Christmas!

09 Dec 2010 07:36 #19 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: No, actually, they were dead-on... The kind of racist twit that would do that would probably love to see America return to the racism of the 50's.

Two things. First of all, who do you think were the most racist people in the 1950's trying to fight to stop equal rights for minorities? The Dems were the majority of the prople feeling this was back then and bvoting against equal rights, and also they were the majority in the KKK at that time. So if you bring up people trying to take it back to that time and that mentality, then you are referring to the Democrats of that time.

And secondly, we are just trying to figure out why you keep bringing up a legitimate topic and then you go off topic and start talking about a sexual act like teabagging in most of the threads? What is your obsession with that act?

09 Dec 2010 07:43 #20 by Nobody that matters
Y'know LJ, not all conservatives are racist. I'm conservative and some of my best friends are....

Ok... I lied.... I don't have friends.

:biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds