‘No Negroes Allowed’ Sign Marks Future Wisconsin Business

09 Dec 2010 08:17 #21 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Viking wrote: Remember racism only runs one way. White Americans are the only ones who can be racist. :bash

Another myth created by self loathing f...ing white libtards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Dec 2010 08:21 #22 by Grady
Did anybody look at the video, that guy has no chance of starting a “Gentleman’s Club”. Look at the building, him, and the location. Does it look like there is enough population to support a “Gentleman’s Club”? The guy is just some old racist.

I didn’t see where he supported or was a member of any tea party group, or that he had any sexual preferences.

FYI the TEA in the Tea parties, stands for Taxed Enough Already
, it has nothing to do with returning to the 1940s, 50s, 60s or any other time.

09 Dec 2010 08:39 #23 by ckm8
What I love most about Teddy is that he channels what the conservatives feel, but are too timid to express. Be loud! Be proud! Be a bigot!

09 Dec 2010 08:58 #24 by CinnamonGirl

No doubt, another TeaBagger who wants his country back....(to the way it was in the 1950's...)

LJ, I hate that kind of comment. A little presumptuous . Just FYI. No doubt there are racists that take advantage of the tea party but not all are racist and that comment bugs me.

09 Dec 2010 10:10 #25 by PrintSmith
And that, perhaps, is probably the largest single problem with the 1964 Civil Rights Act, it destroyed the freedom of association in this nation and gave control of it to the government. It infringed upon private property rights, which was the camel's nose under the tent that allowed government to ban smoking in certain instances on private property. The largest unintended consequence of the federal overreach was the destruction of the minority owned small businesses across the nation.

There was much in that Act that was needed and proper, but there was also much included within it that was more destructive than it was beneficial long term.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds