Action required! Call first thing Thursday AM !!

09 Dec 2010 10:04 #21 by ckm8
Typical that the right would hold the children responsible for the sins of their fathers. The good news is the rest of America is more compassionate. The bad news is that the obstructionists in the Senate will almost surely kill this. The Republicans are clearly out of step with their constituents- we are a representative republic JusSayin- that's why it matters what the majority of Americans want. I know the right is working towards taking away the voters voice, but you're not quite there yet. (so shhhh! don't want to tip off everyone now)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Dec 2010 10:07 #22 by Pony Soldier
We sure as hell don't want to educate the illegals that are here anyway. Its much better to keep them dumbed down and on the government dole. A bunch of Teddy sycophants here it seems.

09 Dec 2010 10:11 #23 by outdoor338
most americans spanked you in November, what don't ya get about that? We don't want your policies that will take this nation down. I bet you some cash, that you don't run your household budget the way the liberals want to our spend money, if you did, you would be living on the streets begging for bread. If the republicans are out of step with their constituents, why did you get slammed in November with big losses? Let the spin begin.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :pop

09 Dec 2010 10:13 #24 by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JusSayin wrote: And since when does it matter what the majority of Americans want?

Americans get the govt. they deserve because these 3 items are missing

09 Dec 2010 10:26 #25 by Travelingirl
As I have posted here in the past, most illegal mexican students don't finish high school and are not interested in higher education. And look how they blame us - the taxpayers - for "failing them"....

"As educators, we know that public education continues to fail to graduate more than half of our youth due to the structural, institutional, and social barriers. These barriers include underfunding, overcrowding, and racially segregated schooling that many Latinos must overcome. As a result of these conditions, of the few that do graduate, only a select few continue on to higher education. This means that the majority of Latino youth, most of which have been tracked out of the college system, will see military enlist as the only viable option."

Then they call it a "draft"...

"In Essence, the Dream Act will create a de facto military draft for our undocumented youth. We say de facto because although students are given a "choice," the fact is that the deplorable and inadequate conditions of Latino schooling will make military enlistment the only "choice" for our undocumented youth. "

"DREAM Act + Military Component = A Deadly Nightmare"

"If the US continues to invade other countries, will our youth be forced to kill other poor people in places like Venezuela, Iran and Cuba? Who will console the grieving mothers of our children who die in Iraq or who will return to their homes completely disfigured? The Dream Act will become the nightmare for the mothers and fathers of children who died in Iraq in search of a "Green Card." These Latino youth and our communities will become victims of the DREAM Act. "

Yeah - I can see them all lining up now to join the military!

http://uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=14146

09 Dec 2010 10:49 #26 by JusSayin

Teddy wrote:

I thought Batifa Zaxo's avatar photo was banned?

09 Dec 2010 12:05 #27 by BearMtnHIB

BearMtnHIB, I bet you're a Christian, right?

I am. If you like - I'll go along with having a priest bless each bus as it leaves back across the border.

09 Dec 2010 12:24 #28 by Pony Soldier

outdoor338 wrote: most americans spanked you in November, what don't ya get about that? We don't want your policies that will take this nation down. I bet you some cash, that you don't run your household budget the way the liberals want to our spend money, if you did, you would be living on the streets begging for bread. If the republicans are out of step with their constituents, why did you get slammed in November with big losses? Let the spin begin.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :pop

Does this mean that you think I'm a democrat?

09 Dec 2010 12:32 #29 by BearMtnHIB
Hey towermonkey - what does your screename refer to?
Do you climb towers?

09 Dec 2010 13:57 #30 by ShilohLady

travelingirl wrote: .... As a result of these conditions, of the few that do graduate, only a select few continue on to higher education. This means that the majority of Latino youth, most of which have been tracked out of the college system, will see military enlist as the only viable option."

Then they call it a "draft"...

"In Essence, the Dream Act will create a de facto military draft for our undocumented youth. ...

The only problem there is that you still have to be a HS graduate or at least pass the GED in order to enlist.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds