The WikiLeaks Vindication of George W. Bush

09 Dec 2010 16:53 #21 by Pony Soldier

C reported on his recent talks in Washington. There was a perceptible shift in attitude. Military action was now seen as inevitable. Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy. The NSC had no patience with the UN route, and no enthusiasm for publishing material on the Iraqi regime's record. There was little discussion in Washington of the aftermath after military action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Dec 2010 18:03 #22 by LadyJazzer
Reality always seems to have a liberal slant... I guess that's because the neocons always play fast-and-loose with the truth.

10 Dec 2010 07:55 #23 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: Reality always seems to have a liberal slant... I guess that's because the neocons always play fast-and-loose with the truth.

Looney Jerk is still caught up in 2006....can someone free her?

10 Dec 2010 08:03 #24 by Nmysys
One can't help being a prisoner in their own head!!!!! Sad, but true!!! Once a loony jerk, always a loony jerk!

10 Dec 2010 08:05 #25 by LadyJazzer
Let us know when you have some facts instead of insults...

(And I mean FACTS... Not copy-and-paste drivel from FauxNews.)

10 Dec 2010 10:31 #26 by Pony Soldier
I wonder if they even recognized the post from the Downing Street memo. Probably never even read it or were told it was a lie so they discounted it. Its real folks. Bush and Cheney were dead set on invasion of Iraq long before the weapons inspectors were an issue. That is what makes it an illegal war. We invaded with no provocation except fixed facts that turned out not to be facts. Yellow cake is not illegal.

10 Dec 2010 10:33 #27 by LadyJazzer

towermonkey wrote: I wonder if they even recognized the post from the Downing Street memo. Probably never even read it or were told it was a lie so they discounted it. Its real folks. Bush and Cheney were dead set on invasion of Iraq long before the weapons inspectors were an issue. That is what makes it an illegal war. We invaded with no provocation except fixed facts that turned out not to be facts. Yellow cake is not illegal.

I doubt it... They wouldn't want to be confused with facts... Not when they have FauxNews to tell them what to think.

10 Dec 2010 13:29 #28 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: Let us know when you have some facts instead of insults...

(And I mean FACTS... Not copy-and-paste drivel from FauxNews.)

If we had to Gatorade Replay the Cuban Missle Crisis....LJ would be wanting JFK to hug the Communist leader of Cuba.

10 Dec 2010 13:43 #29 by Nmysys
Hugging Castro would be better than hugging LJ. That is one major consolation!!

:rofl

10 Dec 2010 13:47 #30 by Residenttroll returns

Nmysys wrote: Hugging Castro would be better than hugging LJ. That is one major consolation!!

:rofl

I don't know...I might hug LJ over a real killer and a commie.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds