The WikiLeaks Vindication of George W. Bush

11 Dec 2010 00:47 #51 by The Viking

Scruffy wrote: So, according to this opinion piece, they found remnants of chemical weapons labs which were destroyed in the first Gulf War. They found 550 metric tons of degraded yellowcake uranium, which may not have been suitable for manufacturing weapons. When this comes out in other media outlets, reputable media, then I will believe it.

Did you just say that you won't believe it until the media tells you all the government secrets? Really? You think that will happen? And you think the biased liberal media will print anything that tells the truth and vidicates Bush?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Dec 2010 05:09 #52 by Batifa Zaxo
Replied by Batifa Zaxo on topic The WikiLeaks Vindication of George W. Bush
The media is truthful, why should they lie. Fox news is liars, they hate america. Obama will save you.

11 Dec 2010 06:14 #53 by outdoor338
Who knew! Are all you libs this stupid? :lol: :VeryScared: :popcorn:

11 Dec 2010 10:02 #54 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote:

Scruffy wrote: So, according to this opinion piece, they found remnants of chemical weapons labs which were destroyed in the first Gulf War. They found 550 metric tons of degraded yellowcake uranium, which may not have been suitable for manufacturing weapons. When this comes out in other media outlets, reputable media, then I will believe it.

Did you just say that you won't believe it until the media tells you all the government secrets? Really? You think that will happen? And you think the biased liberal media will print anything that tells the truth and vidicates Bush?

To paraphrase and clarify what I said: Until I see more information on these leaked documents from reliable media sources, not blogs or opinion pieces, I will reserve judgement.

Yes, I have faith in the fourth estate. You don't and that is fine, but I do think that if this story has legs, then the major news media organizations will pick it up. Until then, it's an unconfirmed opinion.

And your little comment about the media being biased and liberal is just another opinion. Yours.

11 Dec 2010 10:04 #55 by Scruffy

The Viking wrote:

neptunechimney wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: I posted the links that totally DESTROY the claims that "they found chemical traces", but of course, none of the Righties wants to take the time to read them if they can find one rightwing opinion-piece that says otherwise...

]

Your links predate the new information that is alleged to be in the Wikileaks dump.

It doesn't matter. They will never believe or understand. They will just keep quoting and posting the same things from 7 or 8 years ago and then YELLING IT IN ALL CAPS LIKE WE WILL BELIEVE THEM MORE THAT WAY!! :bash They hate facts and always will. Look at most of the sources. The bbc and many liberal blogs and many liberal type media organiations.

Facts? You're talking about facts? This piece is an opinion piece and you are treating it like it is fact?

When his conclusions are confirmed by other sources, then I will believe it. I will wait for the facts to come out before I jump to a conclusion.

12 Dec 2010 09:53 #56 by Pony Soldier
So this two and a half year old story supposedly vindicates Bush simply because it was referenced in a leaked document?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25546334/ns ... /n_africa/

Not at all. This material was known to be there prior to the inspections and was fully disclosed. It is useless unless you have the capability to enrich it. Saddam had no centrifuges and no ability to build one. You really need to investigate these things you are told to think.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds