Iran Placing Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the USA

10 Dec 2010 14:31 #11 by FredHayek
Both countries are having trouble caring for their citizens so you would think they have better things to do than spend more money on weapons.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Dec 2010 14:32 #12 by Martin Ent Inc
If they work like their bombs... just saying.

10 Dec 2010 14:40 #13 by Nmysys
You don't think? He doesn't think? I am not willing to take the chance!!!!!!!!!

10 Dec 2010 15:19 #14 by RenegadeCJ
Could we sneak in some special forces to rewire it to detonate without launching?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

10 Dec 2010 15:59 #15 by V_A
Iran is no different than the US. It all matters who is in power. For a long time they were our buddies.

I see little difference in the US having missiles pointed at Iran for the last 40 years and Iran wanting to point missiles at the US. We invaded their arch enemy & neighbor twice in the last 20 years and the last time was for a made up reason. How much would we trust Iran if they invaded Canada twice in the last 20 years under similar circumstances?

The chanting USA USA and we must defend ourselves is bullsh**, our actions on the world stage over the past 60 years has put our country in the position of being hated by many and despised by even more. Someday Americans will wake up to the fact we have over played our cards on the world stage and we are starting our downfall as a super power. In 20 years China will be equal or stronger than the US in military power.

I'm sure our country will suffer bigger and bloodier terrorist attacks before the citizens get a clue that our foreign policy is responsible for the attacks.

10 Dec 2010 16:08 #16 by JusSayin

RenegadeCJ wrote: Could we sneak in some special forces to rewire it to detonate without launching?

Well...yes. Except for the fact that our current military leadership is too preoccupied with detonating DADT.

10 Dec 2010 16:18 #17 by Scruffy

AVs Good Twin wrote: Iran is no different than the US. It all matters who is in power. For a long time they were our buddies.

I see little difference in the US having missiles pointed at Iran for the last 40 years and Iran wanting to point missiles at the US. We invaded their arch enemy & neighbor twice in the last 20 years and the last time was for a made up reason. How much would we trust Iran if they invaded Canada twice in the last 20 years under similar circumstances?

The chanting USA USA and we must defend ourselves is bullsh**, our actions on the world stage over the past 60 years has put our country in the position of being hated by many and despised by even more. Someday Americans will wake up to the fact we have over played our cards on the world stage and we are starting our downfall as a super power. In 20 years China will be equal or stronger than the US in military power.

I'm sure our country will suffer bigger and bloodier terrorist attacks before the citizens get a clue that our foreign policy is responsible for the attacks.

I like that you're looking at the causes of our current situation rather than saying we should going all John Wayne Rambo on countries that we don't currently like.

You do realize that you are now going to be labeled a self-loathing America hater?

10 Dec 2010 16:22 #18 by JusSayin

Scruffy wrote:

AVs Good Twin wrote: Iran is...responsible for the attacks.

You do realize that you are now going to be labeled a self-loathing America hater?

Going to be?

10 Dec 2010 16:35 #19 by Scruffy

JusSayin wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

AVs Good Twin wrote: Iran is...responsible for the attacks.

Going to be?

Well, it's better than being called a chest-thumping, ignorant, patriotic douchebag bigot.

10 Dec 2010 16:37 #20 by Nmysys
So AV's Idiot Twin, do you advocate just letting these fools go ahead and destroy us???

We were friends for a short time, but a long time ago, apparently back before you were born, but then they kept our Embassy and staff hostage for almost a year and a half. Then we got the Ayotollahs and NOW Ahmadinejad. What do you oh intelligent one, suggest that we do??? Please tell us stupid masses of ignorant conservative types. Do we now have to suffer debasement and defilement and all types of plagues?

Please help us!!!! Please!!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds