Iran Placing Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the USA

13 Dec 2010 07:25 #31 by navycpo7

AVs Good Twin wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

Nmysys wrote: So AV's Idiot Twin, do you advocate just letting these fools go ahead and destroy us???

We were friends for a short time, but a long time ago, apparently back before you were born, but then they kept our Embassy and staff hostage for almost a year and a half. Then we got the Ayotollahs and NOW Ahmadinejad. What do you oh intelligent one, suggest that we do??? Please tell us stupid masses of ignorant conservative types. Do we now have to suffer debasement and defilement and all types of plagues?

Please help us!!!! Please!!!!!!

You're the elitist that knows all the answers. Why don't you tell us what we should do?

If you disagree with me, you don't need to resort to name calling to try and make yourself superior to me. If it helps your state of mind I will virtually bow down before your superiority. Now can we discuss the issue at hand like adults?

I was alive then and my memory hasn't faded to the point I forgot the Iran Crisis, the failed rescue etc.

My plan for our country? Quit being the selective policeman of the world and only engaging in wars or battles that fulfill the pockets of political supporters. For example, Darfur. The people behind Bush & Obama don't see a profit in this country so we allow the war to continue. This same groups foresees potential in Iraq so we invented WMD's and off to war we went. We bought billions in war supplies and could get our hands on some oil.

I don't think the masses are stupid, I think many people are lazy and believe what is being spoon fed to them by the propaganda machines. This happens on both sides of the fence. FYI, I spent most of my life supporting the conservative party and many of personal ideals follow along traditional conservative lines. In the last few years I have become sick and tired of the US foreign policy. It is a policy based upon greed, that is making a small group super rich on the backs of the citizens (debt).

Frankly, the US should do what most other countries do, pay our fees & send troops to support the corrupt UN. It is not our job to police the world. That is the UN's job.

If you don't want Iran's missiles pointed at the US, are you willing for the US missiles pointed at Iran to be removed? Doubtful, that would be un-American to not want our cake & to eat it.

That failed attempt, my ship was part of the rescue efforts, we were also part of the last minute arm the aircraft we are going in then Regan took office and they were released.

The biggest problem (in my opinion) with Iran is adjnut job has the little man syndrome going. He is trying to make himself look big in the eyes of the world. We already know he is a terrorist, he was part of the embassy assault. He wants another country to attack his so he can justify his cause and launch missles at will. As for the UN, we should shut them down so they will move to another country. The un building could be turned into an apartment complex for the homeless. At some point we need to start taking care of us, the military could be used to deal with the illegals, assist with the drug trafficking at our borders, the money saved would bring us not out of debt but reduce it nicely. Those other countries that still want to try to do us harm, well they may want to think hard about it as we would be in much better shape to defend this country also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds