How pathetic is Obama! He hands tough quesitons to Clinton.

11 Dec 2010 01:12 - 11 Dec 2010 23:27 #1 by The Viking
He is NOT a leader and he is NOT a President!! He is no more than a pathetic delegator and a follower! He can't handle the heat so he brings in President Clinton and then says he needs to get to a Christmas Party when the questions start getting heated. He said Clinton will answer them for him.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... ntrol.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Dec 2010 01:19 #2 by The Viking
When he campaigned he promised to end the partisanship and bring this nation back together. We are a more divided country than ever before. Not only are we fighting R's vs D's, but now the Democratic party is divided and fighting against each other and the President even when he tries to work across the isle. He is the weakest leader and President we have ever had!

Now we have Ameicans against Congress. Americans against Obama. Republicans against Democrats. Democrats against Democrats. Democrats against Obama. There was one Democratic congressman who said F**k Obama yesterday when talking about the tax bill. He can't lead and has to go. Maybe even before the next election to try and save this country. Heck he is already handing off the reigns to Clinton to fix things now. He goes to parties instead. He goes golfing when the oil spill and other crisises hit. He can't talk to world leaders or 3rd grade classes without teleprompters and even then he says the wrong things. He bows to everyone like someone who feels unworthy to be in the room with them, instead of being the world leader who should be getting the respect. He was the biggest mistake in our nations history!

11 Dec 2010 02:51 #3 by lionshead2010
"Voices from the progressive media"

Finally someone in the "main stream media" calls a spade a spade. It's interesting what people say when the chips are down a bit.

Facing Tax-Cut Revolt, Obama Gets Help from Bill Clinton
Politics Daily, Alex Wagner, White House correspondent

Still, it seemed evident that (President) Obama was looking to shore up support for his actions. Immediately after a press briefing on Friday, prominent voices from the progressive media were seen filing into the West Wing of the White House, including the Huffington Post's Arianna Huffington and MSNBC hosts Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz.

The meeting was not on the president's public schedule, but Obama has held sit-downs before with leading pundits in times of crisis -- as during the BP oil spill disaster -- presumably in an attempt to better understand their criticism and directly explain his actions.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/12/10 ... l-clinton/

I wonder if the President will be calling Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck into the West Wing tomorrow? I don't think I'll hold my breath on that one. There's no bias here folks...nothing to see here. Just keep on moving. :VeryScared:

Now both President Obama and Former President Clinton are trying to get the troops in line. Talk about herding cats.....yikes.

(Clinton) then added, "No, I'm glad to be here because I think the president made a good decision and because I want my country to do well. And after the '94 election, I said the American people, in their infinite wisdom, have put us both in the same boat. So we're going to either row or sink. And I want us to row.

All Americans need to grab an oar. That includes my liberal friends too. Shut up and row dammit. :biggrin:

11 Dec 2010 05:20 #4 by Batifa Zaxo
obama is great man, mr.clinton and obama will help put away republicans, republicans will not work with anyone. this is why america is in trouble.

11 Dec 2010 08:17 #5 by Nmysys
Batifa:

You are the face of the new America after all of this new agenda has been passed!!

11 Dec 2010 08:24 #6 by The Viking

Batifa Zaxo wrote: obama is great man, mr.clinton and obama will help put away republicans, republicans will not work with anyone. this is why america is in trouble.

I know you just throw out random statements that make no sense to try and stir things up, but you do know that what you said is the exact opposite of the truth. The Republicans worked great with Obama and many Democrats and came up with a great tax package. It is the Democrats who are throwing a fit and won't let it come to a vote and holding the plan hostage until they can get billions in new gifts and pork added onto it.

11 Dec 2010 20:56 #7 by Travelingirl

Batifa Zaxo wrote: obama is great man, mr.clinton and obama will help put away republicans, republicans will not work with anyone. this is why america is in trouble.

Dude - floss. rofllol rofllol

11 Dec 2010 21:13 #8 by archer

The Viking wrote:

I know you just throw out random statements that make no sense to try and stir things up, but you do know that what you said is the exact opposite of the truth. The Republicans worked great with Obama and many Democrats and came up with a great tax package. It is the Democrats who are throwing a fit and won't let it come to a vote and holding the plan hostage until they can get billions in new gifts and pork added onto it.

You need to be a little more truthful viking, Obama agreed to work with republicans because the Republicans decided to dig in their heels and hold the middle class and the unemployed hostage. Not to mention they refused to work on anything until the congress passed the tax cut extensions. Personally I think Obama should have told them where to put their demands and let everything expire. This nation could use the money. I thought we didn't negotiate with terrorists....but once again I was wrong. I absolutely hate these negotiations it shows just how divided this country is, and how obstructionist both sides can be when they get their itty bitty feelings hurt.

I'd like to see a complete moratoriam on anything.....ANYTHING....that increases the deficit or does not lower the deficit. Time to take a break and start paying for what we do.....

11 Dec 2010 21:40 #9 by Travelingirl

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote:

You need to be a little more truthful viking, Obama agreed to work with republicans because the Republicans decided to dig in their heels and hold the middle class and the unemployed hostage. Not to mention they refused to work on anything until the congress passed the tax cut extensions. Personally I think Obama should have told them where to put their demands and let everything expire. This nation could use the money. I thought we didn't negotiate with terrorists....but once again I was wrong. I absolutely hate these negotiations it shows just how divided this country is, and how obstructionist both sides can be when they get their itty bitty feelings hurt.

I'd like to see a complete moratoriam on anything.....ANYTHING....that increases the deficit or does not lower the deficit. Time to take a break and start paying for what we do.....

I disagree with "most of what they do" i.e. spend my hard-earned money on stupid projects. It's not "what we do" it's what THEY do and I'm tired of paying for it. IMHO - both sides of the aisle have got to stop spending money we/they do not have. And Barry using the "terrorists" analogy really unites the country, doesn't it??

11 Dec 2010 22:00 #10 by archer

travelingirl wrote: I disagree with "most of what they do" i.e. spend my hard-earned money on stupid projects. It's not "what we do" it's what THEY do and I'm tired of paying for it. IMHO - both sides of the aisle have got to stop spending money we/they do not have. And Barry using the "terrorists" analogy really unites the country, doesn't it??

I didn't know Barack Obama (his proper name in case you didn't know) used the word terrorist....but I used it. It's what it feels like to me. Right now there is little uniting this country.....not the hostage takers nor the negotiators.....it's all a grand play act.....and the damage it is doing will not heal for decades. You can't lay this all on the current president.....the last administration gets their share along with all the buffoons on both sides of the aisle in congress who think their side has to win at all costs, even if it hurts this nation. I'd like to dunk them all in a caustic dose of reality.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds